08-10-2014, 05:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing cod4 ps3 last night. In the last game I got into I recieved a message appeared on my screen "You are currently being deranked, don't even try to leave enjoy ". Something along those lines. I played through the match and was kicked once the match was completed. Now I've got a tom of negative xp. As well as from Tdm all the way down to cage match the games are there but not highlighted in white in order for me to play. If a friend invites me to a game I can play online but can't gain enough xo to get back on the board. I'm pretty sure the deranking lobby boasted a [url]www.nextgenupdates[/url]. Attachment. Please help!! This is Bs. I enjoy this version of Mw the most

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
08-10-2014, 11:06 PM #2
Leester123
Save Point
This happened to me and what I did to resolve this is delete the game data utility of Cod4 and it should be alright as it worked for me also try and add someone who mods Cod4 to rank you back up.
08-30-2014, 08:55 PM #3
Originally posted by klb View Post
I was playing cod4 ps3 last night. In the last game I got into I recieved a message appeared on my screen "You are currently being deranked, don't even try to leave enjoy ". Something along those lines. I played through the match and was kicked once the match was completed. Now I've got a tom of negative xp. As well as from Tdm all the way down to cage match the games are there but not highlighted in white in order for me to play. If a friend invites me to a game I can play online but can't gain enough xo to get back on the board. I'm pretty sure the deranking lobby boasted a [url]www.nextgenupdates[/url]. Attachment. Please help!! This is Bs. I enjoy this version of Mw the most

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

I just downloaded the cod4 RTM tool I need someone to game share then I'll rank u up for free add me KobeSavage or JaysSavage
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM #4
Originally posted by itzResse View Post
I need someone to game share

If you have cfw, why the hell would you need someone to gameshare? Just download the game.
09-04-2014, 02:14 AM #5
That's not how that works xD

The best hacker you've ever seen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo