10-03-2012, 03:10 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I had a bunch of friends bugging me to play COD4 zombieland a while ago, and I dusted off the old JB PS3 and played it for a day, only to find quite a few bugs on it. So being a little anal I decided I had to fix them, before I would play it again. So I did played then fix again. This was a while ago. As some of you may know I have been away, playing other things. Today I checked in and found that someone had ported it to Wii, lol, and it was in many other peoples patches. Didn't think anyone thought about it anymore, but I figured I'd put out this patch for PS3 so that the many bugs in 5.0 wouldn't follow my patch wherever it went.

I fixed all the annoying bugs the elevator one, the problems on the Russian map with the statues and ferris wheel, and many others. It's been awhile so I don't remember them all but I spent a few days fixing them. I also included all the GSC for anyone to play with.

All the thanks I sent before carry on. I'm just putting this out to fix most of the bugs of 5.0
Thanks for playing, and everything. I'm out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 10-09-2012 at 03:57 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Baby-panama, BlackShadow, Brag, CirxGFX, codybenti, Harry, IDontbreak, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, IVisionsI, joni_djESP, lovebros, Loxy, M26-_-LOBBYS, Jango, REZNET \|/, Sirprizer, supaturboperson, Taylor, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x, xX_mchawk115_Xx
10-03-2012, 11:53 AM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
So I had a bunch of friends bugging me to play COD4 zombieland a while ago, and I dusted off the old JB PS3 and played it for a day, only to find quite a few bugs on it. So being a little anal I decided I had to fix them, before I would play it again. So I did played then fix again. This was a while ago. As some of you may know I have been away, playing other things. Today I checked in and found that someone had ported it to Wii, lol, and it was in many other peoples patches. Didn't think anyone thought about it anymore, but I figured I'd put out this patch for PS3 so that the many bugs in 5.0 wouldn't follow my patch wherever it went.

I fixed all the annoying bugs the elevator one, the problems on the Russian map with the statues and ferris wheel, and many others. It's been awhile so I don't remember them all but I spent a few days fixing them. I also included all the GSC for anyone to play with.

All the thanks I sent before carry on. I'm just putting this out to fix most of the bugs of 5.0
Thanks for playing, and everything. I'm out.

hawkin when are you gonna get off dc universe!!!!! here come daftvader to just rob your zombieland again...
10-03-2012, 03:07 PM #3
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
here come daftvader to just rob your zombieland again...

I don't care about that. Anyone that wants it use it. I would rather have a version out there, without those bugs. I can't believe I missed them.

Besides, hopefully daft does take it because the first version of his patch he made with Zombieland 5.0 was missing somethings and very buggy. But I didn't look at anything but the first.
10-03-2012, 03:14 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
I don't care about that. Anyone that wants it use it. I would rather have a version out there, without those bugs. I can't believe I missed them.

Besides, hopefully daft does take it because the first version of his patch he made with Zombieland 5.0 was missing somethings and very buggy. But I didn't look at anything but the first.

we should have a w@w day again hawkin!!
10-03-2012, 04:17 PM #5
hawkin when are you gonna get off dc universe!!!!! here come daftvader to just rob your zombieland again...

Idiot stare
10-03-2012, 04:19 PM #6

Nope, I'm done with COD4... but I think Amanda fixed a lot of the zombieland bugs in her patch, like the rage quit bug, but I haven't actually played it so..
10-03-2012, 04:19 PM #7
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by The
Idiot stare

It was a joke between me an hawkin don't get all butt hurt dick breath..
10-03-2012, 04:20 PM #8

If you didn't have such a good name I would be really upset by that insult...
10-03-2012, 04:23 PM #9
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by The
If you didn't have such a good name I would be really upset by that insult...

I thought it was a clever name, but i didn't mean what i said in a bad way it was an insider with me and hawkin

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

x_DaftVader_x
10-04-2012, 03:56 AM #10
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by The
Nope, I'm done with COD4... but I think Amanda fixed a lot of the zombieland bugs in her patch, like the rage quit bug, but I haven't actually played it so..

No it's Daft with a sexy name change (love the mustache). So of course his flavorful breath got all hurt. Next time try Listerine.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 10-04-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo