Post: Cod 4 Mod menu loader with 4 Mod menus in one, no jailbreak
01-12-2013, 01:40 AM #1
Default Avatar
mrrdmr
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, im guitarmaniac2499, and im going to give a tutorial on how to get the best cod 4 mod menu ever without a jailbreak

So, first things first, somethings you will need:
1. PS3
2.USB Device
3.Brain
4.Tv
5.Common technology knowledge

TUTORIAL:
1. Go to ps3 and insert flashdrive into USB port
2. Once singed in, go to save data utiltity ( in game section in xmb/dashboard) and find your COD 4 Modern Warfare 1 Save game
3. Press triangle, it should give you the option to copy the data, press copy, it will ask where, click on USB Device, wait till done copying and eject from ps3
4. Go to computer, and insert the USB Device
5. Your computer should recognize your USB, when it does, click open folder to view files
6. When in file, enter folder PS3, enter Save data or save game, and click on blus30027 (US ONLY) or whatever folder your cod 4 is called, just check the side of your cod 4 CD Case to find the code
7. There will be two files in that save called GPAD0_CM and GPAD0_MP
8. Right click those two files and click open with, and press notepad, microsoft word, or any text editing software
9. Once inside , delete everything inside those folders and enter this code in Gpado_cm:
set clanName "{SK8"
set gpad_buttonsConfig "T"
10.copy this code inside gpado_mp:
exec "../../../dev_usb000/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb001/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb002/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb003/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb004/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
11.when your done, save those files and exit out of both of them
12. Next, download the link i provide here : You must login or register to view this content.
13. Now take all the files inside the .rar file that say .cfg after, and put them inside your usb folder on the root
14. for those who dont know the root of the usb is just not in a file, so its on the usb , but its outside of the files, so the .cfg files should be next to your ps3 file
once they are , you have mods!
15. now eject your usb and insert it in the far right slot usb, or the 2nd slot on the right. this is critical, without this step mods WILL NOT WORK
16. Logon to ps3, and go to game data utility ( NOT SAVE DATA ,GAME DATA) and delete COD 4 by pressing triangle and selcting delte
17.Now, go to settings, under settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see network settings, once in there, go to custom settings, and keep all your original settings, but when you get to Proxy server settings, enter this code: 210.101.131.232.
18.Once this has been done, save settings, back out and it should sign you in
19. Go to save data utility, click on your USB nad find your cod 4 save.
20. now press triangle and press copy to ps3, it will say something like " are you sure you want to overwrite blah blah" and click yes twice, or once. i dont remember but you get the point
21. start cod 4, and once you get to the menu with multiplayer online and splitscreen, just sit there and dont click anything.
22. countdown from 10 seconds, and once you have, go to splitscreen or private match, and start the match and leave the settings as they are.
23. once in the match, if done correctly, you can press up on the dpad and youll have the menus Smile
IMPORTANT READDDDDDDDDD
if at anytime you get a checkerboard map on your private match or splitscreen, change the map and game mode, if you dont, your ps3 will freezeGasp

The following user groaned mrrdmr for this awful post:

19kylegreer96
01-15-2013, 05:18 PM #2
GaMeZz
I am error
Please stop copy and past.... and atleast give some credits...
01-15-2013, 08:47 PM #3
Specter
Pro Memer
Very nice leech you have here, of sk8's stuff.
02-20-2013, 01:31 PM #4
I followed every step and it dosent work help the only thing that I have is the clan tag {SK8 please help
02-20-2013, 02:06 PM #5
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by mrrdmr View Post
Hey guys, im guitarmaniac2499, and im going to give a tutorial on how to get the best cod 4 mod menu ever without a jailbreak

So, first things first, somethings you will need:
1. PS3
2.USB Device
3.Brain
4.Tv
5.Common technology knowledge

TUTORIAL:
1. Go to ps3 and insert flashdrive into USB port
2. Once singed in, go to save data utiltity ( in game section in xmb/dashboard) and find your COD 4 Modern Warfare 1 Save game
3. Press triangle, it should give you the option to copy the data, press copy, it will ask where, click on USB Device, wait till done copying and eject from ps3
4. Go to computer, and insert the USB Device
5. Your computer should recognize your USB, when it does, click open folder to view files
6. When in file, enter folder PS3, enter Save data or save game, and click on blus30027 (US ONLY) or whatever folder your cod 4 is called, just check the side of your cod 4 CD Case to find the code
7. There will be two files in that save called GPAD0_CM and GPAD0_MP
8. Right click those two files and click open with, and press notepad, microsoft word, or any text editing software
9. Once inside , delete everything inside those folders and enter this code in Gpado_cm:
set clanName "{SK8"
set gpad_buttonsConfig "T"
10.copy this code inside gpado_mp:
exec "../../../dev_usb000/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb001/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb002/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb003/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
exec "../../../dev_usb004/sk8erlewis/sk8erlewis_Multi_Mod_Menu.cfg"
11.when your done, save those files and exit out of both of them
12. Next, download the link i provide here : You must login or register to view this content.
13. Now take all the files inside the .rar file that say .cfg after, and put them inside your usb folder on the root
14. for those who dont know the root of the usb is just not in a file, so its on the usb , but its outside of the files, so the .cfg files should be next to your ps3 file
once they are , you have mods!
15. now eject your usb and insert it in the far right slot usb, or the 2nd slot on the right. this is critical, without this step mods WILL NOT WORK
16. Logon to ps3, and go to game data utility ( NOT SAVE DATA ,GAME DATA) and delete COD 4 by pressing triangle and selcting delte
17.Now, go to settings, under settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see network settings, once in there, go to custom settings, and keep all your original settings, but when you get to Proxy server settings, enter this code: 210.101.131.232.
18.Once this has been done, save settings, back out and it should sign you in
19. Go to save data utility, click on your USB nad find your cod 4 save.
20. now press triangle and press copy to ps3, it will say something like " are you sure you want to overwrite blah blah" and click yes twice, or once. i dont remember but you get the point
21. start cod 4, and once you get to the menu with multiplayer online and splitscreen, just sit there and dont click anything.
22. countdown from 10 seconds, and once you have, go to splitscreen or private match, and start the match and leave the settings as they are.
23. once in the match, if done correctly, you can press up on the dpad and youll have the menus Smile
IMPORTANT READDDDDDDDDD
if at anytime you get a checkerboard map on your private match or splitscreen, change the map and game mode, if you dont, your ps3 will freezeGasp

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Alex-George-HnM
02-20-2013, 03:14 PM #6
Way to fucking leech. Give credit to Sk8erlewisss at least.
06-24-2015, 12:32 AM #7
It keeps disconnecting me from psn . Why is that?
08-09-2015, 07:58 AM #8
all i get is a rsign in and then i sign and then im signed out and froeezes my ps3 :/
08-09-2015, 09:16 PM #9
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DarkDragon66 View Post
all i get is a rsign in and then i sign and then im signed out and froeezes my ps3 :/

this got patched a long time ago. stop bumping old threads

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

Right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo