01-13-2013, 01:49 AM #1
MLGKitty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have a question about modding cod4 with my USB. I have tried to do this for numerous hours with many many different mod menus and all of them didnt work. I have no idea why. I have followed the directions stated and precisely and even watched a few YT vids. Still no prevail. Is it because I have the cod4 bought off the PSN Store? Thats the only conclusion I could imagine. Help would be appreciated. (I am fairly new to this modding/hacking business.)
01-13-2013, 05:13 AM #2
Originally posted by MLGKitty View Post
Hello I have a question about modding cod4 with my USB. I have tried to do this for numerous hours with many many different mod menus and all of them didnt work. I have no idea why. I have followed the directions stated and precisely and even watched a few YT vids. Still no prevail. Is it because I have the cod4 bought off the PSN Store? Thats the only conclusion I could imagine. Help would be appreciated. (I am fairly new to this modding/hacking business.)

CAPS are really important, and make sure that your USB id plugged in the right port (nearest port to the bluray drive !!)
01-13-2013, 09:42 AM #3
Have you deleted the current patch and are using a patch blocker?
01-13-2013, 01:17 PM #4
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Ok for all people with the game bought of the PSN store, NO mod menus or hacks will work with a usb because you cannot delete the newest patch. The cod4 downloaded version has the most recent patch already built-in. Only way for mods is with a JB Ps3. SOrry to to tell you.
01-13-2013, 04:44 PM #5
MLGKitty
Bounty hunter
Alright, thanks for the information.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo