Post: [PREVIEW] Stealth Ops Patch! GSC | Work In Progress
06-18-2013, 04:08 AM #1
FutureOps
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stealth Ops[/FONT]

A preview of something im working on! It has its name due to the fact that when people are spectating they cannot see your patch so you don't have to deal with the lobby begging for the menu![/B]

Update #3! Fixed some menu bugs, re-aligned some shaders, added I submenu's with some options (not many yet), has a menu being made just for scripters and mapeditors, added in new shader and more!

Last edited by FutureOps ; 06-18-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Updated Video, as well as patch <333

The following 8 users say thank you to FutureOps for this useful post:

codybenti, Devastation, iMauro, xTc, Jacob-And-Britt, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, Silent Assassin
06-18-2013, 04:37 AM #2
Where did you get that beautiful menu base!?
BTW Looks great gonna data transfer when it's released.
Add me on google talk: [email][email protected][/email]
Last edited by xNBKxALLxDAYx ; 06-18-2013 at 04:44 AM.

The following user thanked xNBKxALLxDAYx for this useful post:

FutureOps
06-18-2013, 05:09 AM #3
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post
Stealth Ops[/FONT]

A preview of something im working on! It has its name due to the fact that when people are spectating they cannot see your patch so you don't have to deal with the lobby begging for the menu! Tell me what you think, should be released soon! And sorry about the shit quality![/B]

Looks really great man, good job. If you need any help i will try my best to help you just message me here and ill try to get back to asap.

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

FutureOps
06-18-2013, 06:13 AM #4
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Stealth Ops[/FONT]

A preview of something im working on! It has its name due to the fact that when people are spectating they cannot see your patch so you don't have to deal with the lobby begging for the menu! Tell me what you think, should be released soon! And sorry about the shit quality![/B]

Look Awesome
Add More options
Alotttttttttt
06-18-2013, 06:29 AM #5
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Look Awesome
Add More options
Alotttttttttt

Yeah its a WIP right now, thanks for the feedback! It will have a lot of shit in it
06-18-2013, 06:43 AM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Yeah its a WIP right now, thanks for the feedback! It will have a lot of shit in it

Yeah sure ok
The Best Functions that i like is Killstreak
Modded Killstreak
06-18-2013, 03:32 PM #7
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Looks really great man, good job. If you need any help i will try my best to help you just message me here and ill try to get back to asap.

I have updated this thread/video above, with the updated version! Feel free to check it out now

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Knife View Post
Yeah sure ok
The Best Functions that i like is Killstreak
Modded Killstreak

Don't worry it will have all that good stuff, its really just the base right now, as im fixing bugs and trying to get everything perfect. I have updated the thread and video with the newest version of the patch.
06-18-2013, 09:41 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I have updated this thread/video above, with the updated version! Feel free to check it out now

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Don't worry it will have all that good stuff, its really just the base right now, as im fixing bugs and trying to get everything perfect. I have updated the thread and video with the newest version of the patch.
Looks awesome man i cant wait to try it out! If you need any scripts let me know i have plenty of them! I have a old patch thats got i think over 75 scripts some mine and some is from the community.
06-18-2013, 10:18 PM #9
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Looks awesome man i cant wait to try it out! If you need any scripts let me know i have plenty of them! I have a old patch thats got i think over 75 scripts some mine and some is from the community.

If you could PM me a few downloads that would be much appreciated! Btw love your trailer park boys pic <333 haha
06-18-2013, 10:25 PM #10
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
If you could PM me a few downloads that would be much appreciated! Btw love your trailer park boys pic <333 haha
Haha thanks, They are about to have a new movie out!

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

FutureOps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo