06-29-2013, 03:51 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i don't have much to say because well.... the video explains it all!
Enjoy!

The only info i will give out right now on that new script in the video is, That it is much more than you see there's allot more to it. It is a really fun script, it have been working on it for 4 days and i am still not done with it!
HINT:You see a computer to your left, It has something to do with that sign.... Can you guess what the computer does?
Also can u guess what the script is called. If you know what the script is called it will help you with the question above!

Credits:Me for making scripts and video!
Call of duty 4 modern warfare section!

Please no flaming or hating i can almost guarantee you that these scripts are very well thought out and i have spent allot of time on them, so they are going to be better then what i have released in the past!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 06-29-2013 at 03:54 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

B o n e, Jordan G., philipeininger, SWAT CLAN

The following user groaned Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Devastation
06-29-2013, 04:18 AM #2
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Nice, looking forward to it Smile
06-29-2013, 02:59 PM #3
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hey guys i don't have much to say because well.... the video explains it all!
Enjoy!

The only info i will give out right now on that new script in the video is, That it is much more than you see there's allot more to it. It is a really fun script, it have been working on it for 4 days and i am still not done with it!
HINT:You see a computer to your left, It has something to do with that sign.... Can you guess what the computer does?
Also can u guess what the script is called. If you know what the script is called it will help you with the question above!

Credits:Me for making scripts and video!
Call of duty 4 modern warfare section!

Please no flaming or hating i can almost guarantee you that these scripts are very well thought out and i have spent allot of time on them, so they are going to be better then what i have released in the past!

windows movie maker ftw
07-04-2013, 11:41 AM #4
Don't take this the wrong way but isn't there a ban on previews? i think you should really release something along side of the preview or add it to your signature? it reduces the amount of spam threads.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo