08-03-2013, 05:51 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
AC1D - iHC James ' Revamped '

So, I made this for fun and wanted to know if people still want me to continue this. Other menu's are being developed and just wanted to know if the community wants this. Now my intentions were composing this menu of NEW scripts not the entire menu, but a good portion of it. Now let's get to the video. Please leave feedback of what I should improve.

The following 10 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

blackhawk2299, codybenti, FutureOps, Beats, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, NickBeHaxing, tunde1992, Valid♥
08-03-2013, 10:09 AM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Continue Bro<3 And With The New Codes. I Love The Sexy Circle On The Right of The Screen<3
What is That For is it sun?
08-03-2013, 10:56 AM #3
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
yr definatly continue looks sick
08-03-2013, 11:29 AM #4
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by StayyToasted View Post

So, I made this for fun and wanted to know if people still want me to continue this. Other menu's are being developed and just wanted to know if the community wants this. Now my intentions were composing this menu of NEW scripts not the entire menu, but a good portion of it. Now let's get to the video. Please leave feedback of what I should improve.

Want me to ask Daft if he can fix that background shader movement so it doesn't jump like that? Looks good, hopefully you also do the other one we were talking about Winky Winky

The following user thanked FutureOps for this useful post:

Devastation
08-03-2013, 01:23 PM #5
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post
Want me to ask Daft if he can fix that background shader movement so it doesn't jump like that? Looks good, hopefully you also do the other one we were talking about Winky Winky

I fixed it last night, now the only problem is that it has a delay to start moving maybe 2 sec. I just gotta mess around with stuff and I will eventually get it Smile
08-03-2013, 01:27 PM #6
Default Avatar
MLB
Keep working on it, it looks awesome man. Hope to see a download for it soon for PC. :p
08-03-2013, 04:06 PM #7
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Continue Bro<3 And With The New Codes. I Love The Sexy Circle On The Right of The Screen<3
What is That For is it sun?

yea its the sun, I just adjusted the x and y values to fit in the scrollbar
08-03-2013, 04:09 PM #8
Originally posted by StayyToasted View Post

Pfft use the newer gui fgt. <3 You though
08-04-2013, 07:07 PM #9
JRHEAT41
Bounty hunter
Looks insane!!! Happy
08-04-2013, 09:38 PM #10
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the feedback ! ill be sure to finish this Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo