11-03-2016, 03:19 PM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay I am going to keep it simple... because doing headshots for all the weapons back in the day felt like it took ages I'm offering the fastest way to do this. there will be no taking turns every game. I will get on a dummy account and let you do the entire weapon class of your choice 1st or I go 1st it doesn't matter then we swap.. we will keep assault rifles for last because there are like 7 guns in that selection..

Things you will need

• A Microphone
  • A second account so we don't destroy our k/d
  • And enough time to do an entire category of your choice.

And again we will not be doing assault rifles until LAST!!!! AND you better have enough time to finish your category you chose, and the other person needs to be able to finish theirs!

And for example of how the game works.... Say i go first and i choose SMG's i will get 10 headshots on you for 75 games in a row that will have given me 150 headshots for every SMG in that category. once i finished the ENTIRE category i will get on the account that i dont care gets killed a lot.
11-03-2016, 04:25 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by itsShane View Post
Okay I am going to keep it simple... because doing headshots for all the weapons back in the day felt like it took ages I'm offering the fastest way to do this. there will be no taking turns every game. I will get on a dummy account and let you do the entire weapon class of your choice 1st or I go 1st it doesn't matter then we swap.. we will keep assault rifles for last because there are like 7 guns in that selection..

Things you will need

• A Microphone

And again we will not be doing assault rifles until LAST!!!! AND you better have enough time to finish your category you chose, and the other person needs to be able to finish theirs!

And for example of how the game works.... Say i go first and i choose SMG's i will get 10 headshots on you for 75 games in a row that will have given me 150 headshots for every SMG in that category. once i finished the ENTIRE category i will get on the account that i dont care gets killed a lot.

LOL i'm down for the fun of it. I got you after school xTc aha
11-03-2016, 04:55 PM #3
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive

Things you will need

• A Microphone

I'm down hit me on PSN oDoggyShizz
11-03-2016, 06:10 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
LOL i'm down for the fun of it. I got you after school xTc aha

Okay I get off work in 5 hours so i'll be on all night when I get home
11-03-2016, 07:24 PM #5
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
My mic is broken, but I'm not deaf and will still respond. Very down. PSN: ItsGaping
11-03-2016, 07:43 PM #6
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Im
My mic is broken, but I'm not deaf and will still respond. Very down. PSN: ItsGaping

I'll hit you up when I get home
11-03-2016, 10:19 PM #7
How do you join off friends lobbies? It says unjoinable???
11-04-2016, 03:53 AM #8
Im down, add me: Evil
11-05-2016, 03:17 AM #9
EliteXLV
NextGenUpdate Elite

Things you will need

• A Microphone

i-xbrutalityx-i
11-05-2016, 12:14 PM #10
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
How are you guys gettin on a dummy account? I can't get into the game other than the account I redeemed the code on?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo