*Second note I advise anyone who has a my career save already, not to do this, unless of course you don't care about earning vc on that save. 2K has a limit of 1 my career save per account that is aloud to earn VC via playing mu career games.*
Okay so this is what you're going to want to do,
1. First go down to Features --> 2K share --> Download --> Roster --> Use R2 to switch over to "Top Rated" Rosters
2. Scroll down till you find one called "Easy MC, EASY TO GET VC", also the description says "EVERY PLAYER 5'3 & 25 OVR, EASY VC"
3. Click X to download it
4. Rename it to "Easy MyCareer VC Roster", or anything you will remember
5. Edit the players on the team you think you will get drafted on(I knew I was going to get drafted by the New Orleans Hornets), so I edited Anthony Davis(who is also on your team in the the showcase game) which helps you get assists, then edit everyone on you draftee team to your liking then save the roster.
6. Play the showcase and try to get drafted by the team you edited (make sure you don't edit any other players on different teams).
7. If successful you should be able to have a team full of 99 overall players(or what ever stat you edited them to, I also advise you to change there height considering it will be at 5'3), also if you didn't edit anyone else the rest of the leagues teams, players should have the lowest weight, height, and overall in the game, and in this case making them easier to score on and beat.
8. Your stacked team should help you get more assists and points in general, and if you're are like a height of 6'0 or higher you could average 20 rebounds per a game(even as a scoring or athletic PG or SG).
Sorry if this tutorial is confusing and it may be an old on, but I did not see one on NGU, so I thought I would post it. ( Oh I'm also typing this with 0 hours of sleep in about 31 hours).
I advise everyone who does this to try to go 1st overall to the New Orleans Hornets, considering Anthony Davis is on that team and he also on you showcase game team which if you edit him max overall will help you get asissts and points, which help in getting drafted higher in the draft.
*Note it may take a few times to get drafted by the New Orleans Hornets(depending on how good you're at this game and how you do the pre-draft interviews).*