11-24-2013, 04:26 AM #1
lickmybutt
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If somebody can please try and make offsets for nba 2k14 that would be awesome please can someone look in to
12-29-2013, 07:03 AM #11
Buttah
Banned
Originally posted by lilchris123 View Post
I started playing myteam mode n Its true u cnt.. change the vc value via rtm then try to buy something then ur orginal value is synced back... but i think u can change the values of the price of the items in the market tho.. but still cnt find offsets tho

RTM'ing VC is not even possible considering it's server-sided.

However, if you can change the value of the items in the market and it WORKS, I will pay you to do a similar favor for me. Happy Good luck.
04-12-2014, 09:21 PM #12
MrNiceGuyPsx
Little One
Originally posted by Buttah View Post
RTM'ing VC is not even possible considering it's server-sided.

However, if you can change the value of the items in the market and it WORKS, I will pay you to do a similar favor for me. Happy Good luck.

Actually you can rte vc with debugger but you can only do 30k at a time ive done it multiple time for me an some friends really it just rte points per game so if you make yourself score an x amount of point then you get as much vc but only 30k otherwise it dnt stick
04-19-2014, 10:43 PM #13
The1337xLew-
Little One
How did you do that
06-13-2014, 03:12 AM #14
Originally posted by MrNiceGuyPsx View Post
Actually you can rte vc with debugger but you can only do 30k at a time ive done it multiple time for me an some friends really it just rte points per game so if you make yourself score an x amount of point then you get as much vc but only 30k otherwise it dnt stick

Some one modded my account to 99 skills everything but how do I load it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo