12-27-2013, 09:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting error 80010017 after I load nba 2k14 pkg and use reactpsn, I have tried to deleted the game and reinstalled the game and still the same error, I am on cfw 4.50.
12-27-2013, 10:41 AM #2
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
I keep getting error 80010017 after I load nba 2k14 pkg and use reactpsn, I have tried to deleted the game and reinstalled the game and still the same error, I am on cfw 4.50.

80010017 - Can’t start Blueray Game

Try this:

1) Changed HD , reformated and reinstalled OS 3.15
2) Restored setttings via recovery menu
3) Deactivated and Activated console on PSN Managment section
4) Replaced Bluray Laser 410ACA and also replaced cradle that holds Bluray Laser just to be safe - tested this laser in another machine and it works great.
5) Replaced Ribbon cable leading Bluray Player to Motherboard
6) Cleaned bluray lens with IPA
7) Reflowed and Refluxed Blurray Controller board part number BMD-003

So far nothing has made a difference, so all I can image is that it is an issue with an IC chip on the controller board that is afffected power or data flow, or a burnt out capacitor on the board.

My next step would be to remove the NAND chip and resolder to a new BMD-003 Blueray controller board, but I dont want to shell out for a Blurray Controller board if someone else has found a fix for this.
01-03-2014, 07:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Jay
80010017 - Can’t start Blueray Game

Try this:

1) Changed HD , reformated and reinstalled OS 3.15
2) Restored setttings via recovery menu
3) Deactivated and Activated console on PSN Managment section
4) Replaced Bluray Laser 410ACA and also replaced cradle that holds Bluray Laser just to be safe - tested this laser in another machine and it works great.
5) Replaced Ribbon cable leading Bluray Player to Motherboard
6) Cleaned bluray lens with IPA
7) Reflowed and Refluxed Blurray Controller board part number BMD-003

So far nothing has made a difference, so all I can image is that it is an issue with an IC chip on the controller board that is afffected power or data flow, or a burnt out capacitor on the board.

My next step would be to remove the NAND chip and resolder to a new BMD-003 Blueray controller board, but I dont want to shell out for a Blurray Controller board if someone else has found a fix for this.

OK Well Thats Not The Problem Im Having I Tried Creating My own RAP File USing rif2rap and it didnt work thats why it gave me that error. its not a disc game its the psn version for it
11-16-2014, 11:15 AM #4
Reyz
Banned
use an eboot
03-14-2015, 06:21 AM #5
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
OK Well Thats Not The Problem Im Having I Tried Creating My own RAP File USing rif2rap and it didnt work thats why it gave me that error. its not a disc game its the psn version for it

Did you ever figure out a solution? I've searched everywhere and can't find a solution for my 017 error. I downloaded Serious Sam 3, but can't run it because of the error. Everywhere I look, people only talk about cobra iso, when I need a fix for pkg/psn format. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo