04-29-2014, 02:13 AM #1
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Credits to Franky From Pc.net & Me & Fuck Anyone Else Cause its funny that I only seen Franky From Pc.net So if you have something to say reply to the thread and im on cc.org so really i wont reply back LMAO ENJOY

I will show you an easy way to earn VC to use for MyCareer/MyTeam.

Things needed:

1. NetCheat.You must login or register to view this content.
2. A debugger.You must login or register to view this content.
3. Debugged EBOOT.BIN You must login or register to view this content.

Steps:

1. This game doesn't have an update, so you will place your eboot inside hdd0/GAMES/2K14 Folder/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/

2. Once you do that, start the game.

3. Once in-game and online, at the main menu- press O to bring up the menu and find Features/2K Share/Download.

4. Now in the new window, press R2, and locate a saved called "My Career Made Easy" by Riot_Disaster, download it and save it.

5. Now just head back to the Main Menu, Options/Load & Save/Load/ and load the save you downloaded previously.

6. Now start a new MyCareer, with default settings (Will be a dummy save).

7. Now to begin, once in your Rookie Showcase, pause the game and open up NetCheat and Connect/Attach it.

8. Go to Search Tab and change it to the following:
You must login or register to view this content.

9. Now once you have it set up, un-pause the game and score points.

10. Once you score a basket, pause the game, and input your current points in the input box next to Hex, and press New Scan.

11. Once it finishes searching, un-pause the game once more and score one more time. Now just pause the game again, and update your previous points with your new one and press Next Scan, you should have at least 5 or 6 Addresses.

12. Now for the final step, just open up the debugger, Connect/Attach it, and grab the first offset from your results and input it in the debugger. And you should see your points change. Example below, just change "30000" to your liking.

13. When you find your offset and your points change, all you have to do now is either finish the game, or foul out, but your team has to win in the end or you won't get the VC (sometimes you will),

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: Sometimes if you have the same amount of points as a team mate, 50% chance it won't find your offset, so just repeat: Score, search value, score, search new value. It will always be the first offset in your results.

Also, there's a limit to how much you can get per game, usually I try between 10000 - 30000 (Regular games, key games just do half since it x2 earned VC), to confirm how much you will get, just press start and go to Performance, under Earned VC.

If you choose the foul out way, you will have to set the points via debugger as soon as the game ends (When it shows the final score), and you will have to repeat this each game. But you can earn as much as 30,000 VC/game.

Hope this helps those who play this game and don't have the money to buy VC from PSN.
Last edited by AutoModder ; 05-01-2014 at 09:33 PM.

The following user thanked AutoModder for this useful post:

YOUR MOM HOE

The following 3 users groaned at AutoModder for this awful post:

MrNiceGuyPsx, Swifter, YungGleeshTay_x
05-03-2014, 01:17 AM #20
The1337xLew-
Little One
Whats the range
05-03-2014, 02:16 AM #21
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by The1337xLew
Whats the range

Start:33000000 Stop:34000000
05-03-2014, 02:32 AM #22
Ayes
Do a barrel roll!
Does anyone one why I can't connect to online? It says something along the lines of; "Checking system storage, to use NBA 2K14 Online Features you need, at least 1 MB of free space" and my PS3 has somewhat of 110GB of free space. This shit is fucking annoying. :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
05-03-2014, 04:51 PM #23
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Ayes View Post
Does anyone one why I can't connect to online? It says something along the lines of; "Checking system storage, to use NBA 2K14 Online Features you need, at least 1 MB of free space" and my PS3 has somewhat of 110GB of free space. This shit is fucking annoying. :/

same here awww well

The following user thanked AutoModder for this useful post:

YOUR MOM HOE
05-03-2014, 06:51 PM #24
Franky
Big Daddy

Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
same here awww well

Yeah, I got these errors a lot as well even when I wasn't modding it, I forgot how I fixed it, but go into System Recovery and Rebuild databases I think was the option? I don't have my ps3 with me right now to see what the exact name to it was.
05-03-2014, 07:14 PM #25
Ayes
Do a barrel roll!
I fixed it. I deleted the file of NBA 2K14 in the Game Data Utility (it's like 31MB) and it got fixed. Happy Fucking finally. Gonna play with a 7'5" center 99 overall on Blacktop, lol.
05-03-2014, 10:00 PM #26
Franky
Big Daddy
I fixed it. I deleted the file of NBA 2K14 in the Game Data Utility (it's like 31MB) and it got fixed. Happy Fucking finally. Gonna play with a 7'5" center 99 overall on Blacktop, lol.

Lmfao. Yeah, ahaha. Fun times
07-06-2014, 09:27 PM #27
hibye3
Hurah!

How did you get your centre to 7'5? Themax for me is 7'2. Please help?! I have everything required to mod it (net cheat, dex ps3, debugger, ccapi, etc).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo