400k for 20$
500k for 25$
600k for 30$
700k for 35$
800k for 40$
900k for 45$
1MILL for 50$

Add me on skype for quicker responses

These offers do take time , so don't rush.
Must be paypal ready and I throw in a extra 10k vc For each Offer Smile come and shop.

I also do other services Bo2,MW3,MW2,WATCHDOGS,RDR,& UNCHARTED 3
Last edited by YungGleeshTay_x ; 06-25-2014 at 07:17 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to YungGleeshTay_x for this useful post:

Cheapen, Hitman306, Motarai, RuhPaCiouZ
06-10-2014, 03:23 PM #2
Cheapen
Do a barrel roll!
I can vouch for this.

The following user thanked Cheapen for this useful post:

YungGleeshTay_x
06-11-2014, 02:02 AM #3
Motarai
Save Point
I vouch for him legitt!!!
06-11-2014, 02:19 AM #4
Cheapen
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheGhostModder View Post
anybody that wants service just visit the original page... i have done bunch of service.. i recommend ya visit my shop
You must login or register to view this content.

Wow advertising your service on someone else's service.... Great job dude more like asshole. :troll:

The following user thanked Cheapen for this useful post:

YungGleeshTay_x
06-11-2014, 11:59 PM #5
TheGhostModder
Bounty hunter
funny thing am just letting people knoe that i been have this service out for like a year now..stare so am more vouches an can be fully trusted.
06-12-2014, 10:52 AM #6
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TheGhostModder View Post
funny thing am just letting people knoe that i been have this service out for like a year now..stare so am more vouches an can be fully trusted.

dude stop hating cause you're not the only one who knows how to max stats and do the vc thing now. It's sad you're getting angry at another person trying to get money smh. I clearly have better deals than you. Stop being a ****** and Get a fucking life.

The following 3 users say thank you to YungGleeshTay_x for this useful post:

ByFuZed, Cheapen, turko2006
06-12-2014, 10:58 AM #7
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
Doing Freebies. Only 2 . Up to 100k vc
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM #8
ByFuZed
Bounty hunter
Vouch :P
06-16-2014, 07:47 AM #9
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by x View Post
dude stop hating cause you're not the only one who knows how to max stats and do the vc thing now. It's sad you're getting angry at another person trying to get money smh. I clearly have better deals than you. Stop being a ****** and Get a fucking life.

Lul if I didnt release my way/nobody leaked my tut or the method I used since 2k13, he would still be the only one doing it. All these new services came out after my way came out on here after being ripped from the OG post on the site I posted it on. There's a reason why ps3 modders keep shit to themselves and not think twice about ever sharing it because you kiddies will try to find some way to make profit from their find/release.
06-16-2014, 01:16 PM #10
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Franky
Lul if I didnt release my way/nobody leaked my tut or the method I used since 2k13, he would still be the only one doing it. All these new services came out after my way came out on here after being ripped from the OG post on the site I posted it on. There's a reason why ps3 modders keep shit to themselves and not think twice about ever sharing it because you kiddies will try to find some way to make profit from their find/release.

Well you released it anyways so don't bitch about something that you shared. Smfh .__.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo