04-17-2011, 10:04 PM #1
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i wanna make a YouTube account creator, or a PSN account creator, but i cant code in VB2010Express, im quite good at making the design i need someone to partner up and help me out with this, i will pay vbux and give credit also.

Heres the design ive made so far :

You must login or register to view this content.]

Hope you like the design.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Any help out there ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

?????????????????????????????????????
04-20-2011, 03:00 AM #11
IVThaKiller
Gym leader
Originally posted by 3arc View Post
VB.NET just sucks. real programmers use C++, Java, or Objective-C.

Give me reasons why it sucks. Because you can code almost EVERYTHING in VB.NET. The thing is, low-life coders like you hear higher-level coders saying VB.NET is not a very good language, so you go around trying to sound like a smart ass saying it sucks; while it really does not.

You must likely have no idea how to code in VB.NET in the first place.

The following 2 users say thank you to IVThaKiller for this useful post:

Docko412, Josh_ox3
04-20-2011, 04:49 AM #12
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by IVThaKiller View Post
Give me reasons why it sucks. Because you can code almost EVERYTHING in VB.NET. The thing is, low-life coders like you hear higher-level coders saying VB.NET is not a very good language, so you go around trying to sound like a smart ass saying it sucks; while it really does not.

You must likely have no idea how to code in VB.NET in the first place.

it sucks because it's not object oriented, it's ugly, it's syntax is different from C languages, making it difficult to learn if you're used to C, and to be honest, I've only seen "noobs", or people who cant learn C use it.
04-20-2011, 08:33 AM #13
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >

I agree with you, if you want to build up to a serious language, learn Python. Python may be old, but it is very powerful and will help you get the basics of programming like it is done the real OO way.
04-20-2011, 02:28 PM #14
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xNCK View Post
I agree with you, if you want to build up to a serious language, learn Python. Python may be old, but it is very powerful and will help you get the basics of programming like it is done the real OO way.

it sucks because it's not object oriented, it's ugly, it's syntax is different from C languages, making it difficult to learn if you're used to C, and to be honest, I've only seen "noobs", or people who cant learn C use it.

xNCK STOP BUMMING OUT PYTHON, I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN USE IT,
YOU NEED TO START OF SOMEWHERE AND VB.NET IS A GOOD PLACE, YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP STRAIGHT INTO C++ CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A CLUE, AND YOU NEED TO LEARN C# IN THE MEANTIME TO UNDERSTAND C++, YOU ALL NEED TO LAY OFF SAYING A LANGUAGE IS CRAP.
04-20-2011, 02:57 PM #15
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Can YOU stop wasting your time saying Vb sucks? I think we get the point allready. Just go shut tha **** up, and respect other language. If you got no help to give, don't post on other people thread. And Vb is an amazing language -- just because you can't learn it your self does not mean others can't. Now go code your CMD apps with C++, will you?

wait...vb is like the easiest language ever, you could never go into c++ and start typing and instantly get it, which is easily possible in vb.net lol babys can deal with vb.net

"MsgBox(...)GOOgoooGaagaaa *giggle* "
04-20-2011, 09:49 PM #16
IVThaKiller
Gym leader

So that's why? Because you can't learn it? That makes sence. Also, you will most likely all ways see "noobs" here in NGU coding Vb.net. Go to some major VB site and see if you find any "noobs". Also, I my self know C#, and VB.NET.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post
wait...vb is like the easiest language ever, you could never go into c++ and start typing and instantly get it, which is easily possible in vb.net lol babys can deal with vb.net

"MsgBox(...)GOOgoooGaagaaa *giggle* "

VB.NET is so easy, that that code that you imputed is wrong. Making you look like a total idiot. Also, just to point out... MessageBox coding in Vb is almost identical to C#. Not that I would expect you to know.
04-20-2011, 09:57 PM #17
Anyway, back to the OP. Do you have pre-made Gmail accounts, or do you want the bot to create them too? You can use Google Adwords to bypass phone verification I think, not too sure.

Just navigate the browser to the signup page, user getelementbyid, give it the value of the usernames in a listbox, use invoke member to click the signup button.
04-21-2011, 10:25 PM #18
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
1- You are correcting your self.
2- They are not 'dots'. They are called quotes.
3- I do not own a cat.
4- I'm sure you had to Google to see how to use MsgBox's. Smile

yea and google also made this program that i claimed to make You must login or register to view this content.
04-21-2011, 10:51 PM #19
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
NO MORE FLAMING in this thread! If I have to come back into this thread because of flaming, I'll infract both/all parties involved without question. You all are dishing it out.

It stops NOW!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo