04-30-2011, 02:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay this was my first time ever messing with VB and i wanted to see how far i could get making a web browser

and i might say it turned out pretty well.
i also added a notepad(i call the powerpad) in the tools menu

You must login or register to view this content.

heres pics
You must login or register to view this content. The Logo On Desktop
You must login or register to view this content. The Web Browser In Action
You must login or register to view this content. The Powerpad

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
says 1/16 i'm pretty sure its because of mediafire.

also this is still a work in progress i will be adding more features and what not.
Last edited by Docko412 ; 04-30-2011 at 02:20 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Docko412 for this useful post:

Complete Speed, xELiT3_Sn1PaXx
04-30-2011, 05:14 AM #2
not being mean, but this is the worst webbrowser I have ever seen.

Is this your first? cause if it is then its good for begining but not for an actuall all time use.

You should definately improve this, and add more, try and get help Smile Im trying to be nice, but not mean. Smile

The following user thanked xELiT3_Sn1PaXx for this useful post:

Docko412
04-30-2011, 11:43 AM #3
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Learn Python, Visual Basic sucks.
04-30-2011, 04:33 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
... The design in my opinion is horrible. Also, notepad should be a white background with options to change the back color with a text color change contrast to make it visible. White on black, red with blue. Yellow with green.. (Or however it goes...).

VB browsers work off of Internet Explorer, so yea.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Docko412
04-30-2011, 04:36 PM #5
This isn't agood browser at all but since it's your first it ain't that bad.
04-30-2011, 05:07 PM #6
Originally posted by Sn1PaXx View Post
not being mean, but this is the worst webbrowser I have ever seen.

Is this your first? cause if it is then its good for begining but not for an actuall all time use.

You should definately improve this, and add more, try and get help Smile Im trying to be nice, but not mean. Smile

oh its cool man, i just recently started picking up programming and just thought i would share with u guys my first program.
and besides like it says up in the post its not nearly done yet.

and this can't be the worst you've ever seen i think aol had one back in the day. ugghh. lol
but thanks for the feedback im working on my new one right now, its got flashing text.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Papa
... The design in my opinion is horrible. Also, notepad should be a white background with options to change the back color with a text color change contrast to make it visible. White on black, red with blue. Yellow with green.. (Or however it goes...).

VB browsers work off of Internet Explorer, so yea.

i thought i added all that but oh well,
no wait i just added the text change option but i'll work on the background.
thanks for the feed back guy.

how is the design horrible?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by SirBadAss View Post
This isn't agood browser at all but since it's your first it ain't that bad.

thanks for the feed back and i know its not too good of a web browser but im making it into one.
and besides i have never once messed with anything like ths really this is like my first real program.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by xNCK View Post
Learn Python, Visual Basic sucks.

thanks i'll get on that. know any good places to really learn.
04-30-2011, 05:08 PM #7
Originally posted by d3ss34tpr0ducts View Post
oh its cool man, i just recently started picking up programming and just thought i would share with u guys my first program.
and besides like it says up in the post its not nearly done yet.

and this can't be the worst you've ever seen i think aol had one back in the day. ugghh. lol
but thanks for the feedback im working on my new one right now, its got flashing text.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

i thought i added all that but oh well,
no wait i just added the text change option but i'll work on the background.
thanks for the feed back guy.

how is the design horrible?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

thanks for the feed back and i know its not too good of a web browser but im making it into one.
and besides i have never once messed with anything like ths really this is like my first real program.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

thanks i'll get on that. know any good places to really learn.
I'm glad you tried I never have. Seems to complicated.
04-30-2011, 05:23 PM #8
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Nothing best than google chrome browser !
04-30-2011, 06:19 PM #9
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
Nothing best than google chrome browser !

i agree i use google chrome i don't even really use my web browser it was just an experiment on if i could make a decent one or not.
04-30-2011, 07:06 PM #10
lol no its good for a beginning but you should find some tutorials on how to make it more advanced Smile

keep working at it, you will get better! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo