11-05-2011, 12:37 PM #1
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have created some spam bots, mod tools and other programs in VB and i go to publish them but it says error and on my desktop there is a program called install, so i clicked it and just said error.

anyone help ?
cheers

MelestedRabbit
11-05-2011, 04:05 PM #2
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by MelestedRabbit View Post
i have created some spam bots, mod tools and other programs in VB and i go to publish them but it says error and on my desktop there is a program called install, so i clicked it and just said error.

anyone help ?
cheers

MelestedRabbit

Is there an error in your code?
11-06-2011, 12:43 AM #3
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
i have created some spam bots, mod tools and other programs in VB and i go to publish them but it says error and on my desktop there is a program called install, so i clicked it and just said error.

anyone help ?
cheers

MelestedRabbit

Unless its multiple files that go into your project, you can usually just come out with a single executable. Find the project in your projects folder, go into the bin, you'll find the executable.
11-06-2011, 01:47 AM #4
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Originally posted by Epic
Unless its multiple files that go into your project, you can usually just come out with a single executable. Find the project in your projects folder, go into the bin, you'll find the executable.

hmm,
its so annoying, it was working before now out of no where it ****s up.
11-06-2011, 09:02 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
hmm,
its so annoying, it was working before now out of no where it ****s up.

Have you changed anything in your coding such as deleting events or buttons as that sometimes causes for errors if you had it written up in the code.
11-06-2011, 09:09 PM #6
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Have you changed anything in your coding such as deleting events or buttons as that sometimes causes for errors if you had it written up in the code.

nope, i just published it and then it says verifying then says error ..

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

i downloaded your MW3 Tool, the pictures arent there, or sniper weapons ..
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
nope, i just published it and then it says verifying then says error ..

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

i downloaded your MW3 Tool, the pictures arent there, or sniper weapons ..

I F*cked up my coding and had to restart the project, like what I am going to have to do today for the second time. I deleted part of an event by accident and tried to run a debug and fudged the crap up.

There should be images though for the Perks though. (Hopefully).
11-07-2011, 05:36 AM #8
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
I F*cked up my coding and had to restart the project, like what I am going to have to do today for the second time. I deleted part of an event by accident and tried to run a debug and fudged the crap up.

There should be images though for the Perks though. (Hopefully).

unlucky bro
11-07-2011, 05:37 AM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
unlucky bro

Yea, but it looks so much nicer now.

Each time I redo it the design and the look of the coding gets better and better.
11-07-2011, 08:06 AM #10
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Yea, but it looks so much nicer now.

Each time I redo it the design and the look of the coding gets better and better.

have you updated it ?
can i download the new one ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo