11-14-2011, 04:47 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); these are through-out the year, i used to programme but i've now fully stopped.
these or completely useless, thats why i might aswell do something with them, thats why you's can have them for free.

these don't need a virus scan as it's a source, not a .exe, raw C# files.
note: these are all legitlly made by me, i just found them in my old mediafire account
all urls have been shortened, but still media fire downloads.

Windows Form Aero Theme - You must login or register to view this content.
.CFG Menu Creator For MW2 - You must login or register to view this content.
GSC Code Editor/ Code Browser - You must login or register to view this content.

if anything is used.. add a little credit but either way do whatever your want
these are ALL coded in Visual Studio 2010 C#

there's alot of advanced coding in there so take a look.

Enjoy :p
Last edited by Correy ; 11-14-2011 at 04:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

DlBSY993, xVz
11-14-2011, 05:21 PM #2
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Ima take a look at these.... Winky Winky
11-14-2011, 09:44 PM #3
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by X View Post
Ima take a look at these.... Winky Winky

sure, do whatever you wish Happy
11-14-2011, 10:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Correy View Post
these are through-out the year, i used to programme but i've now fully stopped.
these or completely useless, thats why i might aswell do something with them, thats why you's can have them for free.

these don't need a virus scan as it's a source, not a .exe, raw C# files.
note: these are all legitlly made by me, i just found them in my old mediafire account
all urls have been shortened, but still media fire downloads.

Windows Form Aero Theme - You must login or register to view this content.
.CFG Menu Creator For MW2 - You must login or register to view this content.
GSC Code Editor/ Code Browser - You must login or register to view this content.

if anything is used.. add a little credit but either way do whatever your want
these are ALL coded in Visual Studio 2010 C#

there's alot of advanced coding in there so take a look.

Enjoy :p

that's all you have in a year? damn that's what i hate about programming there really isn't anything to do with the language once you master it. lol

but nice either way. :P
11-14-2011, 10:09 PM #5
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon
that's all you have in a year? damn that's what i hate about programming there really isn't anything to do with the language once you master it. lol

lmao, no..
these are what i found in my mediafire from the course of the year, other words.. back up files, i've made miles more than this :p
11-14-2011, 10:44 PM #6
Originally posted by Correy View Post
lmao, no..
these are what i found in my mediafire from the course of the year, other words.. back up files, i've made miles more than this :p

yeah you better have. :carling:
11-16-2011, 03:22 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

Nothing to do when you master a language. There are hundreds of different things you can do, if you have mastered the language then why not self develop a useful application that could be sold.
11-16-2011, 03:36 AM #8
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Nothing to do when you master a language. There are hundreds of different things you can do, if you have mastered the language then why not self develop a useful application that could be sold.

yeah, but you need an idea on what application to do. and that's the main problem.

i can't ever think of anything useful.
11-16-2011, 03:45 AM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
yeah, but you need an idea on what application to do. and that's the main problem.

i can't ever think of anything useful.

Yea, I know what you mean. I'm out of ideas right now, just made myself a very simple game, (Took about 45 minutes). I wish I had a computer that supported XNA so I could start writing my own games, but sadly enough I don't. I would love to learn to make my own 2d or 3d games.

Why don't you develop an Audio Converter or something?
11-16-2011, 03:53 AM #10
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Yea, I know what you mean. I'm out of ideas right now, just made myself a very simple game, (Took about 45 minutes). I wish I had a computer that supported XNA so I could start writing my own games, but sadly enough I don't. I would love to learn to make my own 2d or 3d games.

Why don't you develop an Audio Converter or something?

i know what i can do i need help tho. but i need to find a way to get the qt creator syntax highlighting on a notepad. etc.
cuz it's sweet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo