11-21-2011, 08:34 PM #1
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Virurl is a Paid per Share site, it has pay per click rates very high so i dunno if it's scam or not, but i'm trying to reash the payout (20$)
This bot works also on adfoc . us and a d f l y links!

You must login or register to view this content.

This seem to work...

Just get a SSL/HTTPS proxy and paste your links Smile
I'll put this instead of virus scan...

And this is the source Winky Winky
Last edited by fill0botto95 ; 11-21-2011 at 09:26 PM.

The following user thanked fill0botto95 for this useful post:

Epic?
11-24-2011, 08:27 AM #11
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
all hwid are encripted and stored on the same sql database
i'm planning a login system but i've got any idea on how to do it
11-24-2011, 09:05 AM #12
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
all hwid are encripted and stored on the same sql database
i'm planning a login system but i've got any idea on how to do it

Yea I know. I was just wondering which one you might go with though, just a simple username and password by what you are saying.

I'm not too sure but I know you can have the program check an XML file to see if the username and password matches. Use that to store all the username and passwords and make sure you obfuscate the application so users can't figure anything out.
11-24-2011, 09:16 AM #13
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Yea I know. I was just wondering which one you might go with though, just a simple username and password by what you are saying.

I'm not too sure but I know you can have the program check an XML file to see if the username and password matches. Use that to store all the username and passwords and make sure you obfuscate the application so users can't figure anything out.

can you explain more bout xlm? isn't it a html for mobile phones? lol
11-24-2011, 09:24 AM #14
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
can you explain more bout xlm? isn't it a html for mobile phones? lol

Yes and no.

I use XML for checking to see if my application build is less than or equal to the specified build before it prompts to update. (I don't have FTP anymore but what I did can be used to check to see if the username and password match).
11-24-2011, 09:27 AM #15
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Yes and no.

I use XML for checking to see if my application build is less than or equal to the specified build before it prompts to update. (I don't have FTP anymore but what I did can be used to check to see if the username and password match).

so i have to create a page and upload it on thw web
the program will check if xml document contains that username
if yes he get the password (es for a line: user|pass) and check if the passes match?
11-24-2011, 09:47 AM #16
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
so i have to create a page and upload it on thw web
the program will check if xml document contains that username
if yes he get the password (es for a line: user|pass) and check if the passes match?

Essentially yes, you can set it up to do that.

You can require that the person types in the username and pass, then allow for a checkbox to be checked for "remember password". If it is checked and he logs in, it checks the server for the xml document and checks to see if the username and pass is correct. if it comes back true he logs in and it creates a username and pass text save in his temp, (you use this temp to save information so that when the program is reloaded it checks the same save location of that text in his temp and retrieves his username and pass and automatically makes textbox1 and 2 = username and pass and rechecks checkbox for him so all he has to do is press login.

It's weird at first but when you do it one section at a time it isn't too difficult to be honest.

Anyways, I'm off for the night, It's 2am where I live and I've got crap I have to do in a about 8 hours, so I'll help you later.
Last edited by Pichu ; 11-24-2011 at 09:49 AM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

fill0botto95
11-24-2011, 06:10 PM #17
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Nice, are you just going to do a standard serial based on a custom algorithm or Hwid?

hey i started "programming" just 3 months ago lol
i simply crypt the hwid and give it as license code

The following user thanked fill0botto95 for this useful post:

Pichu
11-24-2011, 06:19 PM #18
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
hey i started "programming" just 3 months ago lol
i simply crypt the hwid and give it as license code

K, Yea I started C# programming in August but was doing VB.Net for about 6 or so months before (on and off).

I don't like going the simple way when I code because I code to learn, I take the hardest path possible to teach myself the best methods that could be used elsewhere. Smile

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

fill0botto95
11-24-2011, 06:22 PM #19
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
K, Yea I started C# programming in August but was doing VB.Net for about 6 or so months before (on and off).

I don't like going the simple way when I code because I code to learn, I take the hardest path possible to teach myself the best methods that could be used elsewhere. Smile

V_V Hats Off V_V

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo