07-20-2015, 05:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up, I have an idea for thoose people who dont want to make a new design for thier tools. So I created "Visual Templates" in this little application you can download design templates for your application. At the moment my application is not released yet because I'm working on the templates with Metroframework, Telerik, DevExpress and so on you know what I mean. But make sure this is only the visual part of the application the code is not included with the templates.

Games that I want to make :

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Grand Theft Auto V

more coming soon!

Screenshots :

The Main Page:
You must login or register to view this content.

The Second Main Page:

The Template Page:

Tell me your meaning about this project if its good or bad or whatever.
Last edited by Trinity++ ; 07-20-2015 at 05:14 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Trinity++ for this useful post:

Mr Smithy x, RTE, xDebugKiller
07-21-2015, 01:24 PM #2
vRice
Haxor!
Is this going to be web based so you can upload everything to say, an FTP website and the tool gets all the information from there? Or is it going to be static and updated regularly? :p
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM #3
Originally posted by vRice View Post
Is this going to be web based so you can upload everything to say, an FTP website and the tool gets all the information from there? Or is it going to be static and updated regularly? :p

I preffer this web based idea thanks for this, but I think for the first time of this tool its going to be static and updated regulary!
07-22-2015, 04:15 AM #4
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
It would be best to have it static, create a json or xml files and story the info in a List Object, then just make a panel to append data or remove data from the json file
07-25-2015, 12:59 AM #5
Originally posted by Mr
It would be best to have it static, create a json or xml files and story the info in a List Object, then just make a panel to append data or remove data from the json file

Can you add me on Facebook I need help with this ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo