07-27-2015, 01:35 AM #1
SpencerMods
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NeedaSkype Tool IdeasNeeda

Hey Whats Up Guys, My Names Dan Glitches And Im On The Hunt For Some Skype Tool Ideas, I know alot of you guys are going to tell me that skype tools arnt needed and stuff like that but I like coding them!. This will be my last skype tool ever made. At the moment im working on alot of features that so other skype tool has! So If Any of you guys have some good ideas you havent seen or that a rare please reply and let me know!, Thanks everyone and who ever tells me something to add gets put into credits Smile

Stay Tunned for the release of the tool in a couple of days/weeks
Last edited by SpencerMods ; 07-27-2015 at 06:29 AM.

The following user groaned SpencerMods for this awful post:

07-27-2015, 01:59 AM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Here is a suggestion: Don't make a skype tool.
07-27-2015, 02:00 AM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by DGYTMODZ View Post

There's really nothing unique you can make anymore with all the other Skype tools that have been made, not being an asshole either. There's so many it's just a redundant thing.
07-27-2015, 02:53 AM #4
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Thanks! I'll add this to my collection of my 40 other Skype tools

The following user thanked Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

SpencerMods
07-27-2015, 04:17 AM #5
SpencerMods
I am error
This isnt going to be the normal one, Like I said ive got features Noone else has that I havent included because of people stealing my ideas Sal
07-27-2015, 04:19 AM #6
SpencerMods
I am error
I agree, How ever I have alot of stuff that noone has in thiers, I wont be saying what they are untill its released because dont want people to steal my ideas, And im also still undating the thread, I did this at school and im working on it now
07-27-2015, 04:19 AM #7
SpencerMods
I am error
Heres a suggestion, Get off my thread
07-27-2015, 04:20 AM #8
SpencerMods
I am error
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
Here is a suggestion: Don't make a skype tool.

here is a suggestion, get off my thread Kryptus
07-27-2015, 04:21 AM #9
SpencerMods
I am error
Originally posted by Dan View Post
There's really nothing unique you can make anymore with all the other Skype tools that have been made, not being an asshole either. There's so many it's just a redundant thing.

I agree, How ever I have alot of stuff that noone has in thiers, I wont be saying what they are untill its released because dont want people to steal my ideas, And im also still undating the thread, I did this at school and im working on it now
07-27-2015, 04:21 AM #10
SpencerMods
I am error
Originally posted by Mr
Thanks! I'll add this to my collection of my 40 other Skype tools

Ahaha, Its all good. Just wait for the release cause ill have the best one Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo