05-20-2016, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I decided to make Playstation Messenger a Open Source, I'll be adding message sends soon. Here Images of it so far.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

There is a copy right on this There will be no selling this or anything to do with this project.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to geekiedad for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, Kam, Kronos, Toxic, tyman1294, XxBlud23xX
05-31-2016, 10:44 PM #11
Originally posted by geekiedad View Post
Hey guys, I decided to make Playstation Messenger a Open Source, I'll be adding message sends soon. Here Images of it so far.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

There is a copy right on this There will be no selling this or anything to do with this project.

upload the actual source to mediafire?
06-01-2016, 01:21 AM #12
Sloth
Banned
Hey guys, I decided to make Playstation Messenger a Open Source, I'll be adding message sends soon. Here Images of it so far.

Since the HackForum post was earlier in the day could you either credit the user in the post or provide proof that you're the user who posted it on HF?

Originally posted by ker View Post
upload the actual source to mediafire?

Just download the zip off github?
06-01-2016, 01:44 AM #13
PSNServices
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kas
Since the HackForum post was earlier in the day could you either credit the user in the post or provide proof that you're the user who posted it on HF?

your username lead me here
06-01-2016, 01:46 AM #14
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by PSNServices View Post
your username lead me here

wat you wish to be abused to?? Them feels
06-01-2016, 02:33 AM #15
PSNServices
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kas
wat you wish to be abused to?? Them feels

since when is it abuse if i enjoy it??Sal

The following user thanked PSNServices for this useful post:

Sloth
06-01-2016, 04:03 AM #16
Specter
Pro Memer

Nice release but your source lacks documentation. If you're going to release open-sourced projects (or even closed-source), you should have some form of documentation as well as well-commented code for maintainability. Just a thought.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Sloth
06-02-2016, 03:52 PM #17
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
It could be him on a different forum Smile

I am the owner of this source. That is me on HF as well

The following user thanked geekiedad for this useful post:

tyman1294
06-02-2016, 03:53 PM #18
Originally posted by Kas

I release it on HF i got to both forms Geekie is me
06-02-2016, 03:57 PM #19
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Nice release but your source lacks documentation. If you're going to release open-sourced projects (or even closed-source), you should have some form of documentation as well as well-commented code for maintainability. Just a thought.

I know it lacks documentations. This is my first open source. I always kept stuff to myself. I will upload new source once I fully finishing adding friend request and remove friends. But as for the message send,voice send sticky send and image send I will not be adding. Someone contacted me on Skype and sent me a message between him and another user on this website saying they will make a spammer out of this and sell it for money. That is against TOS.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo