07-03-2016, 11:38 PM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Passion HMU on skype and asked me if I could make him a twitter handler turbo, I agreed and spent today making it and in the end i decided that I should make it open source for others to learn or skid Sal

Anyways if you are wondering what a turbo is, basically you login to your twitter account and it actively checks for a requested usernames availability and once it is available it will change your username to it.

This tool does not work perfectly it was made in around 3 hours so there will be bugs and bad error handling Sal

I will not be providing support enjoy
(if you get errors with htmlagility pack, newtonsoft.json or fody just reinstall them in the nuget manager)

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sloth ; 08-03-2016 at 07:33 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Sloth for this useful post:

Ali, Cryptic, Passion, Kronos
07-03-2016, 11:41 PM #2
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
So Passion HMU on skype and asked me if I could make him a twitter handler turbo, I agreed and spent today making it and in the end i decided that I should make it open source for others to learn or skid Sal

Anyways if you are wondering what a turbo is, basically you login to your twitter account and it actively checks for a requested usernames availability and once it is available it will change your username to it.

This tool does not work perfectly it was made in around 3 hours so there will be bugs and bad error handling Sal

I will not be providing support enjoy
(if you get errors with htmlagility pack, newtonsoft.json or fody just reinstall them in the nuget manager)

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Dank, make a NGU turbo where I can rob the name sloth when it's available Kappa
07-03-2016, 11:42 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ali View Post
Dank, make a NGU turbo where I can rob the name sloth when it's available Kappa

m8 i'll have u site banned
07-03-2016, 11:55 PM #4
Passion
League Champion
fucking legend bruh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.