12-13-2016, 05:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all I have figured it would be helpful to have a master thread of some .NET theme resources available here to use for designing and themeing your window applications. I will provide some publicly available themes as well as update this thread with any themes any one else has to offer or knows of.

This thread is aimed at helping gather new themes and design's as well as providing a good resource to any newcomer's looking to implement themes to there applications none the less let's move on

GUI Themes Download

• You must login or register to view this content. Originally posted by Kryptus

• You must login or register to view this content. Originally posted by One

Theme Screenshot's/Preview's

Devexpress You must login or register to view this content. (Link in case image doesn't show in spoiler You must login or register to view this content.)

MahApps You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Metroframework You must login or register to view this content.

Themepack You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Second Themepack You must login or register to view this content.

Thread Information

As for now this is all I will be adding I will try to add more themes as I come across new ones and keep this thread updated, clean, and relevant.
If you wish to add any themes of your own or that you know of shoot me a pm and I will add it in.

Also I am aware that there are a couple or few other threads like these already here. I wanted to go ahead and get a more updated, cleaned and organized reliable resourceful thread to the site.

Miscellaneous
Here is the two original threads as posted by Kryptus and One
Last edited by Maniacal Madman ; 12-13-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo