THREAD: </>GAMERCHOICE™ PRODUCTIONS Encryption & Application (.exe) Packing Services
  1. 03-16-2017, 03:26 AM
    7,149
    Posts
    75,724
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

    ⚝Gamer Choice™ Encryption Services

    Public RTM Tools

    Price

    Free

    Encryption
    Application (.exe) Packed
    **Packed with DLL's, PS3Lib, ps3tmapi_net.dll**

    Eboot Builders

    Encryption
    Application (.exe) Packed
    **Packed with DLL's, make_fself, make_fself_npdrm**

    Paid RTM Tools

    Price

    $10USD
    Payment must be sent " Friends & Family"


    Encryption
    Application (.exe) Packed
    **Packed with DLL's, PS3Lib, ps3tmapi_net.dll**

    3 Encryptions for free for 1 Month. Exceeding 3 encryptions & Charges will apply ($10USD)

    Lifetime Encrypter

    $100USD

    Payment Method

    Paypal
    Bitcoin

    Contact Information

    Email: [email]Playstation3recoveries@gmail.com[/email] or [email]luckeyy@nextgenupdate.com[/email]
    Skype: iamLuckeyy7
    Discord: Luckeyy#1798

    Thread was approved by

    Senior Management (Admin)

    Tustin
  2. 03-20-2017, 04:04 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Is it your own obsfucator?

    What are the features?
    Can you upload a crackme that was encrypted, so we can test the security?
    Is it better than Confuser?
    What about NetGuard?
    Why?

    Please include more details.

    GLWS
  3. 03-20-2017, 04:28 PM
    7,149
    Posts
    75,724
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boliberrys View Post
    Is it your own obsfucator?

    What are the features?
    Can you upload a crackme that was encrypted, so we can test the security?
    Is it better than Confuser?
    What about NetGuard?
    Why?

    Please include more details.

    GLWS


    Free tools I have different programs and a packer I can use but on paid tools, I have combination method and a packer. People are been trying to crack on of my paid tools and haven't got far. I have NetGuard and DN Guard also
  4. 03-20-2017, 04:32 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dr View Post
    Free tools I have different programs and a packer I can use but on paid tools, I have combination method and a packer. People are been trying to crack on of my paid tools and haven't got far. I have NetGuard and DN Guard also


    Can you upload a Crackme?
    Do you have paid NetGuard and DnGuard? Or both free versions?
  5. 03-20-2017, 04:33 PM
    7,149
    Posts
    75,724
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boliberrys View Post
    Can you upload a Crackme?
    Do you have paid NetGuard and DnGuard? Or both free versions?


    NetGuard paid and DN Guard free ill be buying the paid version in a couple weeks.
  6. 03-20-2017, 04:35 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dr View Post
    NetGuard paid and DN Guard free ill be buying the paid version in a couple weeks.


    You should say that on the thread . So people dont have to ask the same questions as me.
  7. 03-20-2017, 08:13 PM
    HMXOnDex's Avatar
    HMXOnDex
    Do a barrel roll!
    HMXOnDex's Avatar
    HMXOnDex
    Do a barrel roll!
    121
    Posts
    2,914
    Reputation
    Jul 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boliberrys View Post
    Is it your own obsfucator?

    What are the features?
    Can you upload a crackme that was encrypted, so we can test the security?
    Is it better than Confuser?
    What about NetGuard?
    Why?

    Please include more details.

    GLWS


    if u want to u can try to crack this shit

    You must login or register to view this content.

    DL : You must login or register to view this content.

    Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

    Reason : Testing New Encryption Method's Using Anti IL Dasm - Etc
    Last edited by HMXOnDex ; 03-22-2017 at 08:11 AM.

  8. 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HMXOnDex View Post
    if u want to u can try to crack this shit

    You must login or register to view this content.

    DL : You must login or register to view this content.

    Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

    Reason : Testing New Encryption Method's Using Anti IL Dasm - Etc


    Not into cracking anymore. But ill try it on the weekend 😜
  9. 03-21-2017, 08:31 AM
    HMXOnDex's Avatar
    HMXOnDex
    Do a barrel roll!
    HMXOnDex's Avatar
    HMXOnDex
    Do a barrel roll!
    121
    Posts
    2,914
    Reputation
    Jul 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boliberrys View Post
    Not into cracking anymore. But ill try it on the weekend ��


    K, Let Me Know If U Where Able To Crack It This Week Winky Winky
  10. 03-21-2017, 09:09 AM
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    4,242
    Posts
    42,361
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HMXOnDex View Post
    if u want to u can try to crack this shit

    You must login or register to view this content.

    DL : You must login or register to view this content.

    Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

    Reason : Testing New Encryption Method's Using Anti IL Dasm - Etc


    Lol kek rip You must login or register to view this content.