Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Name: Mugen904
Platform: Ps3
Have paypal: YES
Time zone: Eastern
Shop links: Don't have any
Trustworthy level: 0

If you ever do a trade with me, please leave a referral here. just what was sold/traded and how the transaction went.
Last edited by Mugen904 ; 02-16-2014 at 03:28 PM.
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM #2
VERY RELIABLE GUY. I wanted a game, asked for it in a thread, and he was my angel. We talked over a price, I payed, and the next day, he shipped. He shipped using the best shipping there is, and I received the game in 2 DAYS! Fastest I ever got ANYTHING! He is a very awesome, reliable, and friendly guy. Best Ive traded with so far. Keep up the good work! +rep to you! Thanks, hope we can deal again some day! :wub: :love:
03-06-2011, 07:56 PM #3
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
VERY RELIABLE GUY. I wanted a game, asked for it in a thread, and he was my angel. We talked over a price, I payed, and the next day, he shipped. He shipped using the best shipping there is, and I received the game in 2 DAYS! Fastest I ever got ANYTHING! He is a very awesome, reliable, and friendly guy. Best Ive traded with so far. Keep up the good work! +rep to you! Thanks, hope we can deal again some day! :wub: :love:

Thank you Alpha, pleasure doing business with you, i hope we deal again in the future Smile
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
Thank you Alpha, pleasure doing business with you, i hope we deal again in the future Smile

Me too. Also, can you link me to the place for the online passes? :p
03-06-2011, 08:05 PM #5
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Me too. Also, can you link me to the place for the online passes? :p

Ha ha try EA chat , tell them you purchased game and pass code don't work maybe lucky enough that they will give you new code, have tried before and it did not work

You must login or register to view this content.
03-27-2011, 03:33 AM #6
Scarface
C.R.E.A.M.
Very trustworthy user. Considered level 1 to me :p He bought a Netflix spot from me, hope having business with you again =D
08-28-2012, 05:42 AM #7
xd366
find me on twitter now
trusted memeber. gave him my clan =D
03-05-2014, 10:47 PM #8
Bought a ghost clan from him..Was very fast and trustworthy..Wouldnt hesitate to do another transaction with him in the future..Its an honor to have him in NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo