03-09-2016, 03:16 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good news to everyone waiting to downgrade on latest firmwares 10.4/10.5/10.6. You can now downgrade to 9.2 without a hard mod and enjoy CFW thanks to latest svchax by aliaspider.
You must login or register to view this content.

On Monday, aliaspider released an ARM 11 exploit which can also be used for downgrading o3DS/n3DS on 10.4 to You must login or register to view this content. firmwares to 9.2 golden firmware. Even though it isn’t 100% foolproof yet, lots of users reported success on process. You still need a way to get You must login or register to view this content., cubic ninja and OoT can be used for that. Keep in mind that OoT needs another hacked console or usb cartridge save transfer dongle to load the exploit save into cartridge.

The process is still experimental and I am not responsible for your bricks. If you aren’t willing to do the downgrade process, I would still advise not to update to 10.7 firmware which will probably be released very soon and block the ARM 11 kernel exploit.

Also I can advise to get You must login or register to view this content. if you decide to downgrade to 9.2 and want to enjoy the instant emuNAND loading from coldboot.
03-15-2016, 05:23 PM #2
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Good news to everyone waiting to downgrade on latest firmwares 10.4/10.5/10.6. You can now downgrade to 9.2 without a hard mod and enjoy CFW thanks to latest svchax by aliaspider.

On Monday, aliaspider released an ARM 11 exploit which can also be used for downgrading o3DS/n3DS on 10.4 to You must login or register to view this content. firmwares to 9.2 golden firmware. Even though it isn’t 100% foolproof yet, lots of users reported success on process. You still need a way to get You must login or register to view this content., cubic ninja and OoT can be used for that. Keep in mind that OoT needs another hacked console or usb cartridge save transfer dongle to load the exploit save into cartridge.

The process is still experimental and I am not responsible for your bricks. If you aren’t willing to do the downgrade process, I would still advise not to update to 10.7 firmware which will probably be released very soon and block the ARM 11 kernel exploit.

Also I can advise to get You must login or register to view this content. if you decide to downgrade to 9.2 and want to enjoy the instant emuNAND loading from coldboot.

Didn't know you were into Nintendo consoles :P anyway I downgraded my o3DS to 9.2. It was running 10.3 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo