08-31-2019, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

He everyone my name is Gameboy, or thatdoggo.

I own ReaperNetwork before know as Arctic MC. The server has paused in production and I want to get it back up and running. Are staff application process has gone up tremendously so only apply if you know you can spend hours of time helping the server.

About me: I'm 17, i injoy Minecraft and have been playing for around 7 years and I like hosting servers not because of the money but because of the enjoyment it brings me.

About the server: it will be 2 major Gamemodes of KitPvP and survival with a third gamemode that will change monthly, to be unique.we have around 40 members now and hope to grow into the hundreds. We are looking to partner and team with other server to grown

Staff possible positions

Network manager- 1

Community manager- 0

Admin- 1

Sr. mod- 1

Mod- 0

Helper- 3

Buidler- 2

Dev- 1

GFX artist- 2

If you wish to apply please join the discord and click on the staff applications channel. https://discord.gg/TWU72Yk

The following user thanked ThatDoggo for this useful post:

Shadow
08-31-2019, 06:00 PM #2
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by ThatDoggo View Post

I Have MC On pc usually play on console i dont have alot of time on my hands as i work from home so i may apply or just join to have be on a mc server

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo