06-10-2011, 10:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, i just ordered You must login or register to view this content. Graphics card, and You must login or register to view this content. Power supply. You must login or register to view this content. is my OEM PC.

I am by no means claiming to have the best setup, but it works for me Happy.

I am looking to overclock my GPU, and was wondering if anyone had some tips on doing so, or on anything in general.

One last thing, can anyone recommend some good "free" games? Awesome face
Any help will be appreciated!
06-21-2011, 10:48 PM #11
Maxpilat
I am error
Originally posted by mman259 View Post
Hello everyone, i just ordered You must login or register to view this content. Graphics card, and You must login or register to view this content. Power supply. You must login or register to view this content. is my OEM PC.

I am by no means claiming to have the best setup, but it works for me Happy.

I am looking to overclock my GPU, and was wondering if anyone had some tips on doing so, or on anything in general.

One last thing, can anyone recommend some good "free" games? Awesome face
Any help will be appreciated!

I have 2 5770s in crossfire x atm I suggest you get a single 5870 and buy another one later a 5870 is better then 2 5770s and has a good price
06-22-2011, 12:45 AM #12
Originally posted by Maxpilat View Post
I have 2 5770s in crossfire x atm I suggest you get a single 5870 and buy another one later a 5870 is better then 2 5770s and has a good price

I don't need it. This GPU performs fine in all the games i have played. When i get my next PC, i will go a little more hardcore and xFire a couple cards, but until then this setup works great for me.
06-22-2011, 12:26 PM #13
you can get MW2 free and LEGAL! from alterIWnet, they made it because MW2 didnt have dedicated servers so they have made it with them. you can download it here You must login or register to view this content. they have tons of servers, and modded ones which are fun like sniper lobbies and zombies. Smile
06-28-2011, 02:29 PM #14
Thanks lol. I had Cod4, but i never had a CD key. Cracked servers on Cod4 suck :n:.

The reason i want to overclock is so i can just get a little better framerates. Stock i believe it is 860/1210, i might take it to like 950/1250.

It looks epic! I only hope i can run it Happy

Btw, wtf is up with your avatar:lol:

why do cracked servers suck?
06-28-2011, 03:38 PM #15
Originally posted by AIDZ
why do cracked servers suck?

Pretty much everybody hacks

You have to Alt+Tab out of the game, and manually connect to the server you want using the console instead of using a server browser.

There aren't very many good cracked servers i have found in the US.
06-28-2011, 03:50 PM #16
Pretty much everybody hacks

You have to Alt+Tab out of the game, and manually connect to the server you want using the console instead of using a server browser.

There aren't very many good cracked servers i have found in the US.

and whats good about the steam version? ($20)
06-28-2011, 04:28 PM #17
and whats good about the steam version? ($20)

It has Punkbuster, server browser, and lots of servers. But i don't have $20 right now :p
Last edited by mman259 ; 06-28-2011 at 04:37 PM.
06-28-2011, 05:05 PM #18
It has Punkbuster, server browser, and lots of servers. But i don't have $20 right now :p

i got punk buster on my cracked Cod 4 Server browser is the bad thing. :/ but if i can get $20 i would buy it from steam
06-28-2011, 05:29 PM #19
i got punk buster on my cracked Cod 4 Server browser is the bad thing. :/ but if i can get $20 i would buy it from steam

I believe punkbuster needs a serial key, doesn't it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo