04-22-2012, 08:26 PM #1
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so I need some help editing a 614 RSPS. What I need help with is getting it up and running and also I would like to be taught the basics on how to edit it... I will pay an inital 10k and the other 40k when it is done however if you prefer I will give 5m RSGP to who ever helps. The error I am on atm is You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2012, 08:37 PM #2
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
Originally posted by flamekiller999 View Post
ok so I need some help editing a 614 RSPS. What I need help with is getting it up and running and also I would like to be taught the basics on how to edit it... I will pay an inital 10k and the other 40k when it is done however if you prefer I will give 5m RSGP to who ever helps. The error I am on atm is You must login or register to view this content.

You are missing the Cache641 (thats the cache for 614 servers).

Simply google it and you will find a forum link to download it. (i'm to bored to actually upload this 194MB cache)
If you downloaded it just drag it to your C drive. Also don't forget to edit the ip in your client in Launch.java
Last edited by Zatox- ; 04-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.
04-22-2012, 08:41 PM #3
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
i have the cache641 tho and it is already in my cdrive
04-22-2012, 08:43 PM #4
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
i have the cache641 tho and it is already in my cdrive

Give me a screenshot of your server folder, data folder inside the server folder and the cache folder inside your server folder.
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM #5
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Zatox
Give me a screenshot of your server folder, data folder inside the server folder and the cache folder inside your server folder.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2012, 08:53 PM #6
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
Do you actually got the full cache? Please visit Rune-Server btw
04-22-2012, 09:51 PM #7
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
i have been on there all day trying to get someone to help me but your saying i shoudl look for a full 614 cache?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Zatox
Do you actually got the full cache? Please visit Rune-Server btw

would you be able to help me on teamviewer?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I've just started from scratch again. Sorry for being an idiot I am new at 614. And anyway i have managed to get everything working ecept that when I try to log in i get error connecting to server. Do you know how i can fix this?
04-23-2012, 12:34 PM #8
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
i have been on there all day trying to get someone to help me but your saying i shoudl look for a full 614 cache?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

would you be able to help me on teamviewer?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I've just started from scratch again. Sorry for being an idiot I am new at 614. And anyway i have managed to get everything working ecept that when I try to log in i get error connecting to server. Do you know how i can fix this?

You obviously forgot to change the ip(s) in launch.java. Also from seeing your other help thread, you forgot to open your port that is used by your server (just type in runescape port on google and the port will be on there, simply portforward it then.)

Also use the search bar on r-s, they posted 10 tuts on it how to fix this sh..
04-23-2012, 04:30 PM #9
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
i have got my IP in there already and also i have got a RSPS port already opened as I was hosting a 317 server yesterday that others could connect too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo