12-17-2012, 06:29 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I left this site over 4 months ago and this is the first time I have logged in. I have started college and was beginning a duel major (Criminal Justice and Computer Science). Due to financial issues, I am unable to continue both but have gained some friends to help with a possible project.

The project will be game will be made using XNA C#. It will be mainly a 1 man project and so will take me some time. My hopes would be to submit to Steam and possibly port it over to Xbox and Window phones, (Honestly, the conversation of that is surprisingly simple from a Windows platform).

My own hick-up is coming up with a great story, enemies ect.

Originally posted by another user
The Forgotten: Story Idea
Game Style: RPG
Year Style: 3250

The world had waged war on itself. With new weapons and chemicals, the innocent had no chance of survival. Bio-warfare took the lives of nearly two-third of the entire planets population. Those who survive now spend their days struggling to continue on. With the old world hardly in tacked, survival is only for the fittest.
You were born in 3238, eighty years after the war. Set aside from the rest of the world, you were born in a peaceful city attempting to rebuild civilization. A moderate sized, secured and developing city. You were taught to survive and to defend yourself not knowing the reason why.
One day gunfire could be heard. An explosion destroys the walls protecting the city. An invasion is occurring. You along with your parents attempt to flee. An enemy spots your father and kills him instantly. Your mother pushes opens the latch to a sewer and tells you to go, go as far as you can. As you begin to climb on down, you hear a shriek. The lid closes and it is pitch black.
You call out to your mom and all you can hear is, “Go, go as far as you can”.
In your pocket you find a small light, you active it in order to see. Your first goal is to navigate through the sewers to safety. All alone, you must now make it in the world you have never seen.

The game will be all scenario with depressing audio. Once you finish reading through the introduction, you will find yourself on a ladder. This is where the tutorial will begin.

(Note, before the game begins.. the game will ask if you are a boy or girl and your name).

This is an idea of mine that came to me the other day.

If I could get any other ideas, it would be nice.

--------
To anyone who actually remembers me, I hate the fact that I broke my vow to not log back in but I don't go onto forums anymore so this was my only retreat.

After the 31st, I will be logging back off of the site and any information submitted afterwards will not be seen.

*Note, if I do decide that I like your story, you will receive a private message from me.

To any members on this site that has lost contact with me, send me a PM and I will send you my SKYPE.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo