08-31-2013, 11:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, just wondering if anyone here plays ARMA III
I just downloaded it and am looking to play with some people.
Add me on Steam if you want to play, Steam = xFruitBurst
09-02-2013, 06:58 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I play Arma III. Hell I'll play any Arma there is, it's a fun franchise. However I currently have the developer build of the game installed because I've been messing around with it and got invited to an Alpha for this mod that some devs are making. But I'll add you when I get on later. Hell you should even download the Dev build if you want.

The only downside is that you will have to re-download the retail-beta build in order to play on non-developer servers.
09-03-2013, 07:16 AM #3
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
I play Arma III. Hell I'll play any Arma there is, it's a fun franchise. However I currently have the developer build of the game installed because I've been messing around with it and got invited to an Alpha for this mod that some devs are making. But I'll add you when I get on later. Hell you should even download the Dev build if you want.

The only downside is that you will have to re-download the retail-beta build in order to play on non-developer servers.

Oh lol, my download speed is shit so..
Add me on steam : xFruitBurst
09-05-2013, 04:32 AM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Alright just sent you a request, sorry it took quite awhile. I was quite busy all day today and probably will be quite busy for the next week or two. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo