Post: Kill Your Console Switch To PC (Updated : Christmas 2017)
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is about why you should kill your console and switch to PC this features a roughly $600 build this doesn't include a Mouse or Keyboard or monitor which are Highly recommended. If you want a cheaper one feel free to ask

UPDATED BUILD
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a chart that gives you the idea about how much cheaper PC is and the build I made is actually very similar too the build I have listed. There are other reasons why you should switch

Better Game Selection- PC has a better game selection overall you can't deny it there's multiple stores to buy from, tons of free games, lots of genres not widely available on Console.

Better Graphics this is very obvious one but its another to add because we like beautiful games and if you don't then would you rather play watch dogs or battlefield 4 on a NES or a PC?

Mods - PC has lots of Mods that can improve games/ make new games out of old games, Modding is frowned upon on Consoles and some Developers on PC go out of the way to make the game friendly to mods.

More Hardcore/Casual - There's more super hardcore players and we all seen those guys playing StarCraft for hours upon hours without stopping and then there's casual players playing Minecraft or casual indie games.

There's many more pros to be listed but I don't want this thread to be too long
Last edited by Toke ; 11-16-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Christmas 2017 Update

The following 77 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Hammy, ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, One, A75G, Agent Beast, MLB, BaumHF1, BGPHDModZz, Blaze Modding, ChefHOU, Cien, Gemi, Crumpp, Crunk, Cryptic, Insight, DJR_Supreme, DoctorSatan, Rath, Exploited, Fixed Username, frankval323, Gay For Satan, Geo, Glittery Penis Skittle, Hadenkin, HaTeRM4NR33T, HighModzz, SQUID-EYE, IamKern, ResistTheJamsha, Je Modz, jerrmy12, Joel, JrModz, Karisma, kciN, Deleted-User0000000012210, M-alShammary, moekroeman, Oklahoma, OtagoFlames, Pewp, PPx7temp, punkybear2102, ResistTheMoon, ResistTheSun, Rick, ROCKY_southpaw, Saint Goofy, SataQ, SC58, Sheldon Cooper, Silent Assassin, Sir Zee, Slinky, Specter, Tears, TheLastHelmet, Ciri, Tyler, Vectriixx, Vince, xkoeckiiej, xLew--, xRaay
08-18-2015, 06:40 PM #200
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Tolkien View Post
how is a game free if you have to pay to access it? (PS+ and XBL)

By costing $0. The sole functionality of XBL or PS+ isn't freebies. They become freebies by association with the purchase of other services. Don't be dense.
08-18-2015, 06:42 PM #201
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Ajax
By costing $0. The sole functionality of XBL or PS+ isn't freebies. They become freebies by association with the purchase of other services. Don't be dense.

but you still paid to access the games correct or incorrect?
08-18-2015, 06:42 PM #202
Default Avatar
Oneup

It's not free, not even close to it. The second you decide to let that time run out, you can no longer access those games.
08-18-2015, 06:43 PM #203
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
but you still paid to access the games correct or incorrect?

No, you paid for the service of PS+ or XBL, which includes free price tags. The two are separable and should be separated by the intellectually honest.
08-18-2015, 06:44 PM #204
Toke
PC Master Race
No, you paid for the service of PS+ or XBL, which includes free price tags. The two are separable and should be separated by the intellectually honest.

then why can't i play those free games after my 3 months of ps+?
08-18-2015, 06:45 PM #205
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
It's not free, not even close to it. The second you decide to let that time run out, you can no longer access those games.

That's irrelevant. You're not paying the subscription for free games (or maybe you are, but again - consumer problem, not marketing problem). You're paying the subscription for the service. The service includes free games. Intellectual dishonesty won't get you anywhere.
08-18-2015, 06:46 PM #206
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
then why can't i play those free games after my 3 months of ps+?

Because you need the service of PS+ or XBL to continue having all of the benefits of the service, including free games. Your tries at moving goal posts are becoming tiresome.
08-18-2015, 06:50 PM #207
Toke
PC Master Race
Because you need the service of PS+ or XBL to continue having all of the benefits of the service, including free games. Your tries at moving goal posts are becoming tiresome.

if i wanted to move the goal post i'd move it, they actually come in pieces and aren't heavy. your the only console fanboy here who can't swallow the truth that pc can be the same price and has twice the functionality. it also has more games, cheaper games, and more enjoyable games.
08-18-2015, 06:55 PM #208
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
if i wanted to move the goal post i'd move it, they actually come in pieces and aren't heavy. your the only console fanboy here who can't swallow the truth that pc can be the same price and has twice the functionality. it also has more games, cheaper games, and more enjoyable games.

Actually being the same price was my original point, the fallacies of the opening argument were weaker than wet tissue and several factors contributing places equal price points. How you've managed to skew that in your delusional fantasy is unknown.

So for the sake of being "right" you'll bring up subjective information like joy? You're desperate.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo