12-10-2015, 06:32 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looks like Zowie is doing another product refresh throughout their entire lineup! I'm kinda pumped because I enjoy Zowie mice. The lack of drivers and software is phenomenal. I like having the ability to plug in play, and adjust polling rate and cpi without the need of software. Needless to say I'm interested in their new scroll wheel and the fact that they are switching to Omron switches. If only Zowie would give out some information regarding their Celeritas. Sal

You must login or register to view this content.
12-11-2015, 12:46 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Looks like Zowie is doing another product refresh throughout their entire lineup! I'm kinda pumped because I enjoy Zowie mice. The lack of drivers and software is phenomenal. I like having the ability to plug in play, and adjust polling rate and cpi without the need of software. Needless to say I'm interested in their new scroll wheel and the fact that they are switching to Omron switches. If only Zowie would give out some information regarding their Celeritas. Sal

You must login or register to view this content.

if they didnt sell out instantly...
12-11-2015, 01:00 AM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Toke View Post
if they didnt sell out instantly...

Yeah that's another thing that sucks about Zowie. Everyone and their fucking "it's me your brother" buys them in bulk or like the day of. I get more pissed off at companies who sell through Amazon who want like $100 for a mouse when you can wait till Amazon gets them and pay like $60 lmfao.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo