03-04-2016, 04:12 PM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DISCLAIMER: I want to know if this worked for anyone who isn't on PS4. Because it might be a fluke. If anyone has FFXIV on PC I would appreciate it if someone tested this to see if this works server sided wise. Unless someone has a better method of doing it through JSON outputs.

1) Install WPE Pro, download this from Google, you may need to disable your anti virus for this to run correctly. For example, go into control panel and delete it from there.

2) In WPE Pro, go to View – Options – Winsock 1.0, untick/uncheck all boxes apart from Send.

3) Obtain a levequest for a discipline of the hand which requires more than one item to be handed into the NPC so it works with multiple turn ins, for example: “Party Animals”, a level 40 Weaver levequest in Ul’dah that requires Linen Deerstalkers.

4) Gather double the materials to hand in as you will need to complete the same leve again with the additional order.

5) Hand in the leve and when asked if you wish to submit an additional order, click yes.

6) When you are prompted to hand over the additional order’s items, go into WPE Pro, open FFXIV.

7) Press the run button in WPE Pro.
Confirm the hand in of items for the levequest, click through the text until you see the EXP gained.
9) Press the stop button in WPE Pro.

10) You will now have a few send packets in WPE Pro, one of these contains the data to receive your EXP and items, Mine was a 80 size packet which was the second recorded.

11) Right click the packet and hit Send...

12) Press the start button when inside the packet to send the packet again (Note that no information has been changed in the packet at this point, any timestamps will be sent).

13) Check FFXIV and see if you gained the EXP and items, if so; then, you have doppleganged your first levequest. If not, try sending the other send packets again.

By the way: You can send packets as many times as you like, but be cautious around doing this too quickly or in a crowded area.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo