THREAD: I need help with buying a gaming PC. (Complete PC newb) lol
  1. 01-23-2018, 09:10 PM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?
  2. 02-17-2018, 08:16 PM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toke View Post
    that one isnt even 1080p tears


    I know bro but i'm fucking broke! Lmao. Like I said, I only have like $200 in my bank account. Thankfully I get paid every Wednesday morning but, I have shit I have to pay coming up soon.
  3. 02-17-2018, 08:53 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,811
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheManDavid View Post
    I know bro but i'm fucking broke! Lmao. Like I said, I only have like $200 in my bank account. Thankfully I get paid every Wednesday morning but, I have shit I have to pay coming up soon.


    nigga u shudnt hav got the expensive 1 then tears
  4. 02-18-2018, 07:10 AM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toke View Post
    nigga u shudnt hav got the expensive 1 then tears


    Honestly dude, i can get one if I REALLY wanted to Wednesday. I get paid and I can pay half my bills with this check coming up. Would you have any monitor recommendations?
  5. 02-18-2018, 06:11 PM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,811
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheManDavid View Post
    Honestly dude, i can get one if I REALLY wanted to Wednesday. I get paid and I can pay half my bills with this check coming up. Would you have any monitor recommendations?


    You must login or register to view this content. not the best for a competative shooter, damn games will look good af especially rpg and story games. the new zelda on emulator would prob look amazing
  6. 02-22-2018, 04:50 AM
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    Jul 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheManDavid View Post
    I have a question for all of you that are into building PCs, PC parts, etc. I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC finally in about a month. My budget is $2,000 for it and my buddy said to look at iBuyPower. What would be the best PC for $2k? To the point where I wont have to worry about upgrading it for a bit. Keep in mind, i'm going to use it to simply play games on it. So none of that recording videos and shit, just simply gaming. Im just not into PCs like that so im not sure which one to get. Any help?


    You must login or register to view this content. this should be decent so you can get the moniter keyboard and stuff too Happy
  7. The Following User Thanked irekthoessss For This Useful Post:


  8. 02-23-2018, 08:24 PM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by irekthoessss View Post
    You must login or register to view this content. this should be decent so you can get the moniter keyboard and stuff too Happy


    I really do appreciate the help bro, thank you. I already ordered a computer though:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    I'm actually getting it in the mail today. Geo
  9. 03-05-2018, 11:43 AM
    BaNk-R0BbeR-'s Avatar
    BaNk-R0BbeR-
    8mm Pistolero
    BaNk-R0BbeR-'s Avatar
    BaNk-R0BbeR-
    8mm Pistolero
    474
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    So did you go with custom one or pre built?
  10. 03-12-2018, 04:47 PM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BaNk View Post
    So did you go with custom one or pre built?


    I got the custom one.