05-24-2018, 03:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am in need of advice and or suggestions. I currently have a gtx1080p and a 4k monitor. Unfortunately the rest of my pc's innards are outdated, so tearing is an issue. I need a new m/b, CPU and (ram), I suppose. I don't want and overkill of a mb or CPU or ram for that matter. Question. I just want to be able to run 4k at 60fps. Is it possible to do so with a small mb and decent cpu. Intel or amd. Hell I will take 30fps as long as there is no tearing. I'm not multitasking or mining non of that jazz. I don't want an aquarium of a PC. I just want the 🐻 necessities to get me going again, I haven't turned my PC on in a while and I'm just trying to get it ready for the steam summer sale. $500 is what im working with. Much help is appreciated.
05-25-2018, 06:13 AM #2
UGz-
Maggbot timeout!
AMD RYZEN 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz GeIL AMD Edition EVO SPEAR 8GB (2 x 4 GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 MSI X470 GAMING PLUS AM4 < This setup is great for gaming and streaming you and viewers where the i5 8600k is not that good at streaming.

P.s its up to you if you want 16gb Ram Smile

Setup above comes to $402.97 on newegg Smile

The following user thanked UGz- for this useful post:

SpiritoSancti

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo