08-03-2011, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT::: THIS IS MY CURRENT RIG
You must login or register to view this content.

k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

Desktop setup :

Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Black_Jesus ; 08-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.
08-03-2011, 11:10 PM #38
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
K thanks use helped a lot... Can u check out is pc for me? Will it play games like blackops on max settingS? Do I need to add anything? You must login or register to view this content.
I can't see your shopping cart using that link lol. Just list the parts in a post.
08-03-2011, 11:14 PM #39
You must login or register to view this content. <-- that is my rig but with American pricing
Originally posted by mman259 View Post
I can't see your shopping cart using that link lol. Just list the parts in a post.
08-03-2011, 11:16 PM #40
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
K thanks use helped a lot... Can u check out is pc for me? Will it play games like blackops on max settingS? Do I need to add anything? You must login or register to view this content.

If the one you have in that cart is the same as the one in the first post, then yes, it'll work VERY well. Black Ops isn't too demanding when it comes to hardware as it is, and you'll have a lot of room to play many other games on maximum settings.

Don't worry, mate, you seem to know what you're doing. :y: You didn't miss anything at all.
08-03-2011, 11:18 PM #41
You must login or register to view this content. <-- that is my rig but with American pricing

That looks like a really nice PC to me :y:

With a 580 you should have no problems gaming at all. Max settings on almost everything lol.
08-03-2011, 11:20 PM #42
Thanks bro.. I actually dnt know much I owe it all to mezzid .. Actually this is a different build.. Can u check it out . U have to use this link.. check this out --> You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by Collin
If the one you have in that cart is the same as the one in the first post, then yes, it'll work VERY well. Black Ops isn't too demanding when it comes to hardware as it is, and you'll have a lot of room to play many other games on maximum settings.

Don't worry, mate, you seem to know what you're doing. :y: You didn't miss anything at all.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Aight thanks man

That looks like a really nice PC to me :y:

With a 580 you should have no problems gaming at all. Max settings on almost everything lol.
08-03-2011, 11:25 PM #43
Thanks bro.. I actually dnt know much I owe it all to mezzid .. Actually this is a different build.. Can u check it out . U have to use this link.. check this out --> You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Aight thanks man
I just saw that you might need this You must login or register to view this content. lol
08-03-2011, 11:33 PM #44
What's this for? Do I need it

I just saw that you might need this You must login or register to view this content. lol
08-03-2011, 11:36 PM #45
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast

It's what keeps your CPU fan and CPU together, and helps cool it better. Very important.

I went without it for a week, and my computer couldn't stay on for more than an hour at a time.
08-03-2011, 11:36 PM #46
YES you need it. You apply the thermal compound to the top of the cpu(after it is in the motherboard), BEFORE you put the CPU Cooler on. If you don't, it will probably fry your CPU lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo