05-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

that is everything u need besides a OS and games to start gaming, u can just drop 2 a single monitor and get a 64bit copy of windows but thats no fun only having one monitor.

can play basically all newer games execpt crycrap 3 which is very tough as my 7950 doesn't run it where i like to run games. other than that it basically is good for some casual gaming in skyrim, battlefield, LoL
Last edited by Toke ; 05-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
06-03-2013, 11:26 PM #20
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Messenger View Post
Now to think about it.. for dual monitor what is an ideal size for gaming? I currently have 23 inch single monitor and im planning to replace it with dual but i dont know if i should go high or low in size

get another 23in as long as its a good quality and 1920x1080p

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
If you were going for a more productive build for non-gaming why even put a 650TI? its a complete waste at that point. shove a 630 in there for your dual monitors, and put the extra cash towards a better CPU etc. Dumbass.

Plus you have a 500Watt PSU? Why? You do realize if you were to get a 660TI you would need at least 650W PSU? Plus why run the PSU at almost full drain? It's moronic.

I am soo happy you think you know the synergy of putting parts together to make a solid pc, but you don't.
That list is more a Troll than anything.

650ti would render much stronger than a 630 as its is a just a cut down 660 that is meant to compete with a 7850 1gb and also i never seen any builds you made

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I never really cared for dual monitors. Save up and get a nice 42-46in led tv, and play games at 1900x1080p. Far more entertaining than two small monitors.

monitors are also 1920x1080 and have a higher ppi and gaming on led sucks
06-03-2013, 11:32 PM #21
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
You don't seem to grasp the difference between work and play.
Someone doing productive work doesn't need a powerful video card period. Even for Multi-monitor support. 630 is perfect, you could even go lower and save another $20-60 honestly.
Turn around and put that towards more ram capacity, larger disk drives etc. Better CPU even. list goes on.

I would like to say any 9 year could populate a list of pc parts to make a pc build, but than I met you. My personal builds? Are usually under $1000, or close to $2000. I even do enthusiast builds who spend enough to buy two 690's.
06-03-2013, 11:36 PM #22
Toke
PC Master Race
You don't seem to grasp the difference between work and play.
Someone doing productive work doesn't need a powerful video card period. Even for Multi-monitor support. 630 is perfect, you could even go lower and save another $20-60 honestly.
Turn around and put that towards more ram capacity, larger disk drives etc. Better CPU even. list goes on.

I would like to say any 9 year could populate a list of pc parts to make a pc build, but than I met you. My personal builds? Are usually under $1000, or close to $2000. I even do enthusiast builds who spend enough to buy two 690's.

if a 630 is perfect which is lower than a 650ti i thought the 650ti wasn't enough? which one is it? i have a long list of builds and i know how to build computers and i have never seen a list of yours please make me a better list. as the person who i made it for wanted a rig that can run dual monitors for work and play for $1000 for everything.
06-04-2013, 12:14 AM #23
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
650 Titanium isn't good enough for work and play. It also has had major issues with dual monitors. so a decent 660 for $200-230 will do the job. 660TI would be optimal for gaming on dual monitors, but than the price goes up by a lot.

Because you failed to mention work & "play" a 630 isn't good enough. for just work a 630 is more than enough.

Also having a long list of computer builds doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually put computers together, and I have for well over a decade professionally. (means I got paid doing it, and not for free "rep").

I can whip up a build for under $1000 for dual monitors, but I need more information. Does that person have anything currently? It's pointless to add parts to a build if a person already has two monitors laying around etc.
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM #24
Toke
PC Master Race
650 Titanium isn't good enough for work and play. It also has had major issues with dual monitors. so a decent 660 for $200-230 will do the job. 660TI would be optimal for gaming on dual monitors, but than the price goes up by a lot.

Because you failed to mention work & "play" a 630 isn't good enough. for just work a 630 is more than enough.

Also having a long list of computer builds doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually put computers together, and I have for well over a decade professionally. (means I got paid doing it, and not for free "rep").

I can whip up a build for under $1000 for dual monitors, but I need more information. Does that person have anything currently? It's pointless to add parts to a build if a person already has two monitors laying around etc.

no it has to be everything for $1000 and they prefer intel because of adobe program useage and they want to be able to play bf3 in ultra and skyrim in ultra at 1920x1080p you charge people for lists? you sound like a major tool right now and free rep? if your hinting at me, millz and the other high rep pc gamers we have earned it
06-04-2013, 12:44 AM #25
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
You really are an idiot. English is my second language, but shit sir you really can't read simple sentences. I said I built computers, not made lists.

The 650Ti isn't good for 1920x1080p gaming, Bf3 will run at about 30FPs average on ultra at that resolution. Skyrim? eH... I would say the card is more than enough, until you add High Res mods etc. Since the card will also have to draw a second monitor you could even say BF3 at this point wouldn't be playable on ultra, but skyrim should be fine.

So in reality a 660 would be a better card for two boxing, and of course anything above.
Came across a very nice evga 660 signature 2, with 3gb ram for $230 (normal price is like 280?)on amazon/tiger about two weeks ago. Excellent card to sli btw.

I honestly don't care for rep, its a worthless stat, but I don't get off cause one day I will have more than you.
06-04-2013, 12:49 AM #26
Toke
PC Master Race
You really are an idiot. English is my second language, but shit sir you really can't read simple sentences. I said I built computers, not made lists.

The 650Ti isn't good for 1920x1080p gaming, Bf3 will run at about 30FPs average on ultra at that resolution. Skyrim? eH... I would say the card is more than enough, until you add High Res mods etc. Since the card will also have to draw a second monitor you could even say BF3 at this point wouldn't be playable on ultra, but skyrim should be fine.

So in reality a 660 would be a better card for two boxing, and of course anything above.
Came across a very nice evga 660 signature 2, with 3gb ram for $230 (normal price is like 280?)on amazon/tiger about two weeks ago. Excellent card to sli btw.

I honestly don't care for rep, its a worthless stat, but I don't get off cause one day I will have more than you.

never said it had to game on both monitors... and you said you had lists and now you don't? ok and yes i build computers i build 2-3 a year and sell them You must login or register to view this content.

70fps on bf3 so i'm guessing that about 40-50fps for dual monitors on ultra, there pretty close in gaming for the $50 difference
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM #27
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
I swear if your american...
06-04-2013, 09:20 PM #28
Toke
PC Master Race
I swear if your american...

swearing isn't very good and i am from the United States like many members on here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo