06-22-2014, 02:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've decided that I need to treat myself with a new laptop, however with the vast options I can pick from I'm all confused...

I'll be using it for just general stuff; internet browsing, watching films, skype, watching films and possibly some light gaming

Now I was looking at an Apple MacBook Air as I like how aesthetically pleasing they look and how light they are however I don't want to buy one of these then they release a new one with a retina display.

Can anyone offer some advice? Price range is about £800-£900
06-22-2014, 06:15 PM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
£800 is around $1,350 USD which could buy you a decent gaming laptop if my memory serves correct.

I'd honestly ask Toke, otherwise check out newegg. They have some nicely build Lenovos at decent prices.
06-22-2014, 06:41 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Scouser94 View Post
I've decided that I need to treat myself with a new laptop, however with the vast options I can pick from I'm all confused...

I'll be using it for just general stuff; internet browsing, watching films, skype, watching films and possibly some light gaming

Now I was looking at an Apple MacBook Air as I like how aesthetically pleasing they look and how light they are however I don't want to buy one of these then they release a new one with a retina display.

Can anyone offer some advice? Price range is about £800-£900
You must login or register to view this content. this looks solid if you want.to do some gaming and have a nice computer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo