11-17-2014, 03:06 AM #1
StevensCruz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone,
I have a $1500 budget to build a custom pc. I really don't know much about parts and such, so im asking for some help. You guys know more than i do so add in anything that would make the best PC gaming build for the budget specified.

Even if you aren't an expert at making builds leave anything you come up with in the comments.

Best Regards,
Stevens

PS: One of the main reasons for this pc is to record gameplay from games like Minecraft, BF4 or any COD to post on Youtube. Keep that in mind please.

The following user thanked StevensCruz for this useful post:

iLordHD
11-17-2014, 03:39 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
If you don't know much why are you spending so much? A $800 build is all you really need to play 1080p these days a 8320 8gb and a radeon 290
11-17-2014, 05:31 PM #3
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have a $1500 budget to build a custom pc. I really don't know much about parts and such, so im asking for some help. You guys know more than i do so add in anything that would make the best PC gaming build for the budget specified.

Even if you aren't an expert at making builds leave anything you come up with in the comments.

Best Regards,
Stevens

PS: One of the main reasons for this pc is to record gameplay from games like Minecraft, BF4 or any COD to post on Youtube. Keep that in mind please.

You should take ad videocard an Or NVIDA GTX 680 or ATI Radeon HD7000 ( if thats the name) because these can run these games on max without lagg and a fps of 50~60 even with fraps or something to record and an intel i7 or Intel Quad Qore (4x 3.00 ghz is the best) 12GHZ in total is very fast ! and 8GB of RAM Memory so it will have enough space to run anything else with Bf4 at the same time , An Asus Motherboard would be nice and is worth it, And some nice big Ventilators to keep the pc Cool for the games as it requires much from a PC , An 2TB harddrive (2000Gb) is enough for much games and recording hardware things, games like Bf4 are 20GB?
An fast wifi is also requires .. Network card would be an extra to push the Mb/s up .. Hope i helped bro! ^

PS: These Specs Are just like you're building an beast , They will Run games easily, if you have got some $100 left you can use $20 for 12GB of RAM ( an extra is always nice!)

cod will be runned at 60-75 Fps with these specs
(Depends on which Cod)
Minecraft will be runned at more than 100 fps
Bf4 around 55 or something

If this doesn't fit your budget you can take somd other video card like Ati Hd 6550 or any 6000 series , Nvidia GTX 480 is also cheap and nice , but your choise!
Last edited by iLordHD ; 11-17-2014 at 05:38 PM.

The following user thanked iLordHD for this useful post:

StevensCruz
11-17-2014, 05:54 PM #4
Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,
Stevens

This build should suit you perfectly You must login or register to view this content.

Obviously you change some things like the case since it may not be your taste.

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

StevensCruz
11-17-2014, 09:21 PM #5
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Silent
This build should suit you perfectly You must login or register to view this content.

Obviously you change some things like the case since it may not be your taste.

This looks nice! I will bookmark this. Any more recommendations ? Thanks for the reply.
11-17-2014, 09:22 PM #6
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by iLordHD View Post
You should take ad videocard an Or NVIDA GTX 680 or ATI Radeon HD7000 ( if thats the name) because these can run these games on max without lagg and a fps of 50~60 even with fraps or something to record and an intel i7 or Intel Quad Qore (4x 3.00 ghz is the best) 12GHZ in total is very fast ! and 8GB of RAM Memory so it will have enough space to run anything else with Bf4 at the same time , An Asus Motherboard would be nice and is worth it, And some nice big Ventilators to keep the pc Cool for the games as it requires much from a PC , An 2TB harddrive (2000Gb) is enough for much games and recording hardware things, games like Bf4 are 20GB?
An fast wifi is also requires .. Network card would be an extra to push the Mb/s up .. Hope i helped bro! ^

PS: These Specs Are just like you're building an beast , They will Run games easily, if you have got some $100 left you can use $20 for 12GB of RAM ( an extra is always nice!)

cod will be runned at 60-75 Fps with these specs
(Depends on which Cod)
Minecraft will be runned at more than 100 fps
Bf4 around 55 or something

If this doesn't fit your budget you can take somd other video card like Ati Hd 6550 or any 6000 series , Nvidia GTX 480 is also cheap and nice , but your choise!

Very nice explanation! I will keep all of this info in mind, mind making a build with pcpartpicker.com ?
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM #7
This looks nice! I will bookmark this. Any more recommendations ? Thanks for the reply.

I guess the only other thing i would recommend is getting some extra case fans as they will help your temps. If you want me to explain why i chose the parts i did etc. just hit me up as I'm happy to do so and also further recommend alternatives if need.

Also be careful about what iLordHD has said, not all his information is correct like a CPU having '12GHZ in total is very fast'.
11-17-2014, 10:34 PM #8
Very nice explanation! I will keep all of this info in mind, mind making a build with pcpartpicker.com ?

You must login or register to view this content. As you see i took an better processor 6x 3.3 GHZ pretty good for an high end game pc , 8gb rsm , Cooler Master Which is known in europe as Good i think it will be also in us , took some case coolers to keep it safe inside it Winky Winky
Last edited by iLordHD ; 11-17-2014 at 10:42 PM.
11-17-2014, 10:35 PM #9
Originally posted by Silent
I guess the only other thing i would recommend is getting some extra case fans as they will help your temps. If you want me to explain why i chose the parts i did etc. just hit me up as I'm happy to do so and also further recommend alternatives if need.

Also be careful about what iLordHD has said, not all his information is correct like a CPU having '12GHZ in total is very fast'.

It is fast bro.. Or you want to take an intel i7 is also possible
11-17-2014, 11:54 PM #10
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Carl
If you don't know much why are you spending so much? A $800 build is all you really need to play 1080p these days a 8320 8gb and a radeon 290

Mind creating me a build for 1500 that is best for the buck?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo