12-12-2014, 10:25 PM #1
TheReturn
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says i need the best performance for this amount of money can anyone help?
12-12-2014, 10:38 PM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by TheReturn View Post
As the title says i need the best performance for this amount of money can anyone help?

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd look into getting something along these lines. You could probably save on the Hard Drive if you were able to use the one from the PC you're using now or something and use that money to buy a better GPU. Other than that, the 280 is probably strong enough to deal with almost any game at at least high settings. See: You must login or register to view this content. (aka most games at ultra)

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

TheReturn
12-13-2014, 01:15 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Millz View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I'd look into getting something along these lines. You could probably save on the Hard Drive if you were able to use the one from the PC you're using now or something and use that money to buy a better GPU. Other than that, the 280 is probably strong enough to deal with almost any game at at least high settings. See: You must login or register to view this content. (aka most games at ultra)

The redbone lold shit case m8 use a zalman or a nzxt case
12-13-2014, 01:17 AM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Toke View Post
The redbone lold shit case m8 use a zalman or a nzxt case

I know it's shit, but I wanted to keep it as close to $500 as possible tears Ultimately it's just a box to keep your components, it's better to skimp here than on something else.
12-13-2014, 01:21 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Millz View Post
I know it's shit, but I wanted to keep it as close to $500 as possible tears Ultimately it's just a box to keep your components, it's better to skimp here than on something else.

Skimp and piss yourself off cus i pussed myself off on a nzxt h230 which is a great case just lacks backpanel space
12-13-2014, 11:46 AM #6
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Overclock and get greater in-game performance than a AMD CPU, but lose out on multitasking performance:
You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: You must login or register to view this content. ($31.50 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. ($45.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. ($59.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. ($52.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. ($198.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $554.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-13 06:56 EST-0500

No overclock, but better multitasking:
You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. ($45.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. ($59.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. ($52.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. ($198.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($44.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $552.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-13 06:49 EST-0500
Last edited by Rawr ; 12-13-2014 at 12:00 PM.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

TheReturn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo