03-01-2016, 12:49 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been wondering for 2 years now wether to buy a pc or build a pc or buy a macbook pro i want something easy that i can watch movies and have no viruses and maybe play some games( Steam) i dont know if i want to buy/ build a pc because i have had 3 laptop and a tower with windows and all of them had viruses even if i had anti viruses but my macbook air never had any virus and is still running smoothly its hard for me to choose because to be honest i think that pc would be better and cheaper but since viruses are a thing im thinking of just getting a mac more expensive but lasts longer with no viruses.leave your recommendation and why i should get a pc or why i should get a mac put some reasons too
Thank you
03-01-2016, 10:42 AM #2
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 04:11 PM.
03-01-2016, 11:20 PM #3
Originally posted by RaPiD View Post
Sounds like you just don't want to use windows. You don't have to let that limit you to a mac. You could use ubuntu or another linux distribution as your primary os. Then install windows alongside for when you want to game.

I honestly like windows more than mac but the only thing that bothers me is the viruses on windows
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by dr3am3r View Post
I honestly like windows more than mac but the only thing that bothers me is the viruses on windows

You don't get viruses just because you are on Windows. It is either a slow computer that you have or you don't know what you're downloading.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Rick
03-02-2016, 05:22 AM #5
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 04:11 PM.
03-02-2016, 05:27 AM #6
If your just worried about viruses get a good anti-virus and malwarebytes anti malware. Then just be careful about what you download from the internet. Viruses don't download and install themselves.

Originally posted by Kam View Post
You don't get viruses just because you are on Windows. It is either a slow computer that you have or you don't know what you're downloading.

Which antivirus is good
03-02-2016, 09:45 AM #7
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 04:10 PM.
03-02-2016, 04:10 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Avast is a good free one

lol avast is trash. the best free one is avira and even then it kinda sucks just pay for somthing good and you wont regret it
03-02-2016, 11:48 PM #9
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Toke View Post
lol avast is trash. the best free one is avira and even then it kinda sucks just pay for somthing good and you wont regret it

Avast is a good free one

Something legit like?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo