03-06-2016, 11:54 AM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just finished up my first pc build Saturday so I thought I'd share with you guys

The part list can be found here

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DirtyBirD for this useful post:

Mystery
03-06-2016, 02:55 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Dope PC bro, that's awesome!
03-06-2016, 03:43 PM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Damnnn great PC dude, good job!
03-06-2016, 04:27 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
Just finished up my first pc build Saturday so I thought I'd share with you guys

The part list can be found here

nice rig u need more wall art tho
03-06-2016, 07:08 PM #5
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Appreciate the feedback fellas! And yeah Toke I moved some book cases out of that room to make room for the setup so it is pretty barren on that side except for the flag. Im for sure gonna add some though
03-06-2016, 07:33 PM #6
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
I would've went with a 1440p monitor, and you could've fit a 6-Core Intel CPU in that budget. Great build nonetheless. I would definitely work on that cable management though.
03-06-2016, 07:39 PM #7
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
I would've went with a 1440p monitor, and you could've fit a 6-Core Intel CPU in that budget. Great build nonetheless. I would definitely work on that cable management though.

Do you mean inside of the pc pr the desk area? And I was going for the 4k all-around with a gaming and workstation mix. Thanks!
03-09-2016, 05:50 AM #8
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
Do you mean inside of the pc pr the desk area? And I was going for the 4k all-around with a gaming and workstation mix. Thanks!

Inside the PC. What's the point in having a windowed case when you have cables blocking the view of your components?
03-10-2016, 07:46 AM #9
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Inside the PC. What's the point in having a windowed case when you have cables blocking the view of your components?

That picture is at an angle so it looks like it is blocking the view of the components but in reality it looks very good as far as cable management goes. The picture is deceiving, but I see now what you see when I look back at the picture I provided

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo