03-09-2016, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I am looking for a pc, build or laptop can that runs Counter Strike : GO at ultra at a good fps.
I want the build or laptop to be the cheapest possible, I already have a PS4 and I am good with it and I live in canada Smile

Good luck and thank you Geo
03-09-2016, 09:45 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Hello, I am looking for a pc, build or laptop can that runs Counter Strike : GO at ultra at a good fps.
I want the build or laptop to be the cheapest possible, I already have a PS4 and I am good with it and I live in canada Smile

I would definitely recommend building a computer. You won't need to spend too much money to run Counter-Strike:Global Offensive as it practically runs well on everything. Before I can start posting builds, what exactly is you set budget (in Canadian Dollars)?
03-09-2016, 10:42 PM #3
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Desktop > laptop, no doubt about it.

The only argument laptops have on their side is portability. So unless you really need portability, build a desktop instead.
03-09-2016, 11:41 PM #4
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I would definitely recommend building a computer. You won't need to spend too much money to run Counter-Strike:Global Offensive as it practically runs well on everything. Before I can start posting builds, what exactly is you set budget (in Canadian Dollars)?

I dont want the build to be more expensive than a ps4. So I would say max $400? But you can go less if you want to :p
04-27-2016, 12:18 PM #5
edub
Are you high?
I dont want the build to be more expensive than a ps4. So I would say max $400? But you can go less if you want to :p

Hope you see this lmao. Took me awhile because I had to hunt down for good parts at a decent price. That's hard when you're talking about Canadian Dollars lmao. I also didn't see this thread until now.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($93.98 @ DirectCanada)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. ($99.50 @ Vuugo)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. ($53.99 @ Canada Computers)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. ($52.75 @ DirectCanada)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($57.56 @ DirectCanada)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($33.23 @ Amazon Canada)
Total: $391.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-27 08:08 EDT-0400

Should play CS:GO fine since the 7600 offers pretty decent graphics performance at around the same price as the Pentium. Only 120GB of storage since it seems like you're only going to be playing CS:GO on it. Should be enough space for Windows 10, Steam, and CS:GO. It's also an SSD which means everything will load super fast. 2133MHz RAM for the APU, will help with the graphics performance. Although, I'd upgrade it to 16GB if you plan on playing other games without adding in a GPU.
Last edited by edub ; 04-27-2016 at 12:23 PM.
04-28-2016, 11:42 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Hello, I am looking for a pc, build or laptop can that runs Counter Strike : GO at ultra at a good fps.

You must login or register to view this content. here this is a pc that can actually play some games. its advised to spend more then this to get an intel i5 but if your low on money this is fast for being all new parts. now if your getting used stuff and throwing it together(not advisable for noobs) you can do alot better
05-09-2016, 10:14 PM #7
build, laptops are cancer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo