03-17-2016, 11:24 PM #1
Passion
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, i want to upgrade my RAM on my PC but some people told me that i have to buy a specific ram card for my PC. Can anyone help me find it as i'm kind of a noob when it comes to PC Builds.

My specs:
AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 3.8ghz
ATi Radeon R7-360-OC-2Gb DDR5 Dvi-HDMi-DP
SATA3 1000Gb 32Mb 7200Rpm harddisk
Micron 8Gb DDR3 1600mhz

Do i buy a 'Micron 8GB DDR3' Ram Card or something else?
Thanks
04-01-2016, 03:53 PM #29
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I don't know are you done trying to talk about things you don't understand? Anytime you get proved to be wrong you do shit like this. Grow up.

disc memory is slower than physical memory, Ive talked to VP of R&Awesome face at seagate... I like my source better than an arrogant weab
04-01-2016, 03:55 PM #30
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by F33L View Post
disc memory is slower than physical memory, Ive talked to VP of R&Awesome face at seagate... I like my source better than an arrogant weab

No you are arguing that more ram makes your pc faster. It doesn't unless you are in the case I described, which most people who want more ram aren't.
04-01-2016, 03:59 PM #31
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
No you are arguing that more ram makes your pc faster. It doesn't unless you are in the case I described, which most people who want more ram aren't.

Im not saying it makes it faster though, I'm just saying personally I want more physical memory for programs I run, they run smoother and I can multi task way better, if physical memory bothers you maybe you should just talk to people who use phones with like 1 GB of RAM and can barely do what they wanted as far as running programs goes... those people have issues man, I'm saying I can run 30 chrome tabs and a bunch of dank apps and not run into a wall until way later...
I run 4 monitors too so I can actually see the programs Im running and I do actually need that extra RAM because fucking why not...
The question comes down to how 1337 are you and I am not so I got more RAMz...

Perhaps people use their computers for different things and need different specs no?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo