Post: $200.00 Budget PC- Which one is better or recommendations?
06-12-2016, 11:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, short story short I'm in a budget of $200 for a Desktop that will play support simple livestreaming software like xSplit and my capture card software at the same time. I have 3 below that I'm thinking of purchasing. If you have any better recommendations let me know below.

Desktop #1
You must login or register to view this content.

Desktop #2

Desktop #3

I'm really like the second desktop package, but I thought I'll get some opinions from the NGU community!
06-13-2016, 04:03 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
Hello guys, short story short I'm in a budget of $200 for a Desktop that will play support simple livestreaming software like xSplit and my capture card software at the same time. I have 3 below that I'm thinking of purchasing. If you have any better recommendations let me know below.

Desktop #1

Desktop #2

Desktop #3

I'm really like the second desktop package, but I thought I'll get some opinions from the NGU community!

These types of computers from eBay are not worth it. They will do you good for about 1-2 months, then they will go bad, trust me. I would save up some more money and get a desktop well worth it, you could probably get a good one that you need for about $400-$500.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo