08-04-2016, 07:31 PM #1
ocasio2999
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to pc gaming/building and I wanna start getting into it. My budget is around 1300 maybe 1400 that would he with everything including mouse, monitor, keyboard. I would use it to game obviously but also get into programming and Web designing so I would need something to support that as well. If someone could help me out that'd be great thanks!
08-06-2016, 08:29 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ocasio2999 View Post
I'm new to pc gaming/building and I wanna start getting into it. My budget is around 1300 maybe 1400 that would he with everything including mouse, monitor, keyboard. I would use it to game obviously but also get into programming and Web designing so I would need something to support that as well. If someone could help me out that'd be great thanks!

1300-1400 in what currency? Makes a big difference.

GBP, USD, CAD, AUS, EUR
08-07-2016, 11:43 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Getting a keyboard, mouse, and monitor would crush your budget towards getting good PC parts. You probably would have 800-1k just to build your PC.
08-07-2016, 07:57 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ocasio2999 View Post
I'm new to pc gaming/building and I wanna start getting into it. My budget is around 1300 maybe 1400 that would he with everything including mouse, monitor, keyboard. I would use it to game obviously but also get into programming and Web designing so I would need something to support that as well. If someone could help me out that'd be great thanks!

naw gonna lie I ripped the actual build from pc part picker. Started making one myself but this one was better and within a good range. But like Joel said, including peripherals in the price you are cutting corners on either the pc or peripherals side. In this case I cut corners on the peripherals side. With a general 1080p 60hz monitor with a low response time which is better for gaming but its your average monitor. I don't know a lot about mouse brands and had to cut corners so a generic logitech is added. As for keyboards see this link for cheap mechanical ones: You must login or register to view this content.

If you can save more and cut the peripherals from the build price it could be improved obviously or put that money to more high quality peripherals but that is up to you.

(Unable to verify the NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case has sufficient space to fit the Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card.)

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($238.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: You must login or register to view this content.
Motherboard: *You must login or register to view this content. ($112.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: *You must login or register to view this content. ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: *You must login or register to view this content. ($124.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: *You must login or register to view this content. ($94.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: *You must login or register to view this content. ($409.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: *You must login or register to view this content. ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: You must login or register to view this content. ($88.89 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: You must login or register to view this content. ($109.00 @ Best Buy)
Mouse: You must login or register to view this content. ($19.99 @ Best Buy)
Total: $1369.79
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-07 15:55 EDT-0400

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo