09-25-2016, 04:27 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im interested in buying a gaming pc however im not looking to build one myself as i don't have much experience with it.
Would i be able to get a gaming pc that would run pretty much every game at high graphics and costs between £300 and £900? If so do you guys have any recommendations that suits my price range?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by IRAQ ; 09-25-2016 at 04:30 PM.
09-25-2016, 04:34 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
So im interested in buying a gaming pc however im not looking to build one myself as i don't have much experience with it.
Would i be able to get a gaming pc that would run pretty much every game at high graphics and costs between £300 and £900? If so do you guys have any recommendations that suits my price range?

Thanks in advance.

You are going to have a really hard time getting a decent PC in that price range that is a pre built. There is a reason people say to just put it together yourself.
09-25-2016, 05:22 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
So im interested in buying a gaming pc however im not looking to build one myself as i don't have much experience with it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not going to reiterate what 1UP has already said. But if you'll be better off financially with buying the necessary components and putting it together yourself. It's really not as complicated as you would think. I can't think of a decent analogy but if you've ever played with legos then your golden pony boy. Worst case just watch a video on YouTube. Newegg has some old videos and it's simple.
09-27-2016, 12:08 AM #4
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
You are going to have a really hard time getting a decent PC in that price range that is a pre built. There is a reason people say to just put it together yourself.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
I'm not going to reiterate what 1UP has already said. But if you'll be better off financially with buying the necessary components and putting it together yourself. It's really not as complicated as you would think. I can't think of a decent analogy but if you've ever played with legos then your golden pony boy. Worst case just watch a video on YouTube. Newegg has some old videos and it's simple.

I mean i do have some experience with building it but being on the safe side i really don't want to spend £500-£900 and have a high chance of messing it up or getting parts that are not compatible together.

Wouldn't something like this be good?
You must login or register to view this content.

Or

Last edited by IRAQ ; 09-27-2016 at 12:16 AM.
09-27-2016, 09:00 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
I mean i do have some experience with building it but being on the safe side i really don't want to spend £500-£900 and have a high chance of messing it up or getting parts that are not compatible together.

Wouldn't something like this be good?

Or

that 1060 one aint bad but u can do better if you build for 100 more you can have a fucking beast pc
You must login or register to view this content. that would play anything at 1080p

You must login or register to view this content. a really good 1080p pc would run games great

on a lower budget theirs still options that arent terrible You must login or register to view this content.

if your super poverty lol i can make good build lists cheaper that still can game well
09-27-2016, 10:21 PM #6
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
that 1060 one aint bad but u can do better if you build for 100 more you can have a fucking beast pc
You must login or register to view this content. that would play anything at 1080p

You must login or register to view this content. a really good 1080p pc would run games great

on a lower budget theirs still options that arent terrible You must login or register to view this content.

if your super poverty lol i can make good build lists cheaper that still can game well

My only problem is actually building it. I really dont want to mess around with stuff that costs 1k :P i mean is it really as easy as people say?
Would that 1060 one be able to run BF1 at ultra settings and stay around 60fps?
09-27-2016, 11:28 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
My only problem is actually building it. I really dont want to mess around with stuff that costs 1k :P i mean is it really as easy as people say?
Would that 1060 one be able to run BF1 at ultra settings and stay around 60fps?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo