05-05-2017, 02:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am thinking about doing water cooling ( eventually) and I would like to know what parts I want so when I get more money I can start ordering. of course I ended up picking exspensive stuff because that is what looks nice :(. I would like your opinions and suggestions Smile.*You must login or register to view this content. Mostly my computer ( missing my storage which is a Samsung 950 pro m.2 and a 1TB HD). I know my CPU is not Overclockable and not needed for water cooling so I thought about getting a I5-6600k. I don't think I would need anything more powerful and they are expensive. as you can btell m PC is mostly black with very little white. I would like to add more white to it. I was thinking of maybe adding RBG fans but not sure ( would be quiet ones).

My Water Cooling choices:

GPU water block:*You must login or register to view this content. I believe this is like the only one I can get

GPU back plate: You must login or register to view this content.I know it says FTW but is should still fit my SC card.

CPU Cooler:*You must login or register to view this content. I know it says LED but it isn't really. says you need to add them which seems like to much for me and not needed.

Tubing:*You must login or register to view this content. if you think at anytime this build will look ugly let me know lol

Fittings:*You must login or register to view this content. I believe I would need 6 ( unless I need 90's)

Pump/reservoir:*You must login or register to view this content. Jayztwocents said this was good but pricey and it seemed to be the only one I liked that looked nice ( without very much looking)

Radiator: Updated here: I think I know what I am going to do. I am thinking of getting 2 280mm radiators for the Top and Front of my case a 120mm radiator in the back of my case. both would be 30mm thick.

Placement of pump/reservoir: I was thinking of taking out the HD and maybe put in an SSD or just ditch the HD and just use my M.2 drive. it wasn't that much and I never use it ( I bought it first and then eventually upgraded drives). then I would be able to take out the drive bays and put it there. Hoping 10ft of tubing would be enough.
Last edited by Watubi ; 05-08-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo