09-25-2012, 09:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

So I am a MASSIVE fan of the Assassin's Creed series/games and upon my many hours upon hours playing each one repeatedly I have realised that whilst I run through the games countlessly I could be helping the community by posting up saves.

So in the save below once you have reassigned it to your playstation using Xploder replay Sequence 7 memory 4.

Once you 100% synch that mission you should have the trophy!

\\LINKS//
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by mont266 ; 09-25-2012 at 11:13 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to mont266 for this useful post:

19willy74, Birls15, josesant, neoar, popteodor, Rich Davies, simmo_316, Smexeh, xSOADx
09-25-2012, 11:11 AM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by mont266 View Post

If you are having trouble doing this mission I would happily finish it for you for $1! Happy possibly for free, depending how I am feeling Happy gotta love the Assassin's Creed games!

Hi there. This is a great Save and a good contribution to NGU, however it's very easy to do missions in Assassin's Creed, and if people have trouble i'm sure they can look at a Youtube video on how to do it if they ever got stuck.

On a final note, you must have 100 posts or more to do trade deals on NGU, and as of right now you only have 27, so trading a trophy for money is not allowed right now for you, keep contributing to NGU and making good posts and you will hit 100 posts and you can start trading. :y:
09-25-2012, 11:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Flash. View Post
Hi there. This is a great Save and a good contribution to NGU, however it's very easy to do missions in Assassin's Creed, and if people have trouble i'm sure they can look at a Youtube video on how to do it if they ever got stuck.

On a final note, you must have 100 posts or more to do trade deals on NGU, and as of right now you only have 27, so trading a trophy for money is not allowed right now for you, keep contributing to NGU and making good posts and you will hit 100 posts and you can start trading. :y:

Aha, Okay Happy Thanks for reminding me :P Will happily take this off.
09-25-2012, 12:01 PM #4
neoar
Space Ninja

So I am a MASSIVE fan of the Assassin's Creed series/games and upon my many hours upon hours playing each one repeatedly I have realised that whilst I run through the games countlessly I could be helping the community by posting up saves.

So in the save below once you have reassigned it to your playstation using Xploder replay Sequence 7 memory 4.

Once you 100% synch that mission you should have the trophy!

\\LINKS//

Why don't you create an full save set for AC:Rev that will be great and add for you also
09-25-2012, 12:42 PM #5
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Why don't you create an full save set for AC:Rev that will be great and add for you also

I am working on it at the moment.

The saves I have so far are:

Sage and Fond Memories.

Working on 'The Mentor' at the moment.

The following user thanked mont266 for this useful post:

clitwub
09-26-2012, 09:44 AM #6
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
I am working on it at the moment.

The saves I have so far are:

Sage and Fond Memories.

Working on 'The Mentor' at the moment.

that would be awesome, thanks for the hard work Smile
09-26-2012, 10:20 AM #7
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
that would be awesome, thanks for the hard work Smile

Aha, no problem. I love playing this anyways Happy

so trophies I haz so far:

-Armchair General
-Sage
-Fond Memories
-All of Desmonds Journeys.

If you need any of them four just message me and I will send you any of them so you can get the trophy without having to wait for the save set.

Gonna have a few more saves today.
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM #8
Aha, no problem. I love playing this anyways Happy

so trophies I haz so far:

-Armchair General
-Sage
-Fond Memories
-All of Desmonds Journeys.

If you need any of them four just message me and I will send you any of them so you can get the trophy without having to wait for the save set.

Gonna have a few more saves today.

Can you send these saves except desmond journey save?
Thanx Smile
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM #9
Originally posted by Nicom01 View Post
Can you send these saves except desmond journey save?
Thanx Smile

Ones I have now are:

-Sage
-Armchair General
-Fond Memories
-All of Desmonds Journeys
-The Mentor (added today)
-Best Served Cold (added today)

I will send you Armchair General, Fond Memories and Sage Happy Do you want any of saves I added today?
09-26-2012, 03:58 PM #10
Ones I have now are:

-Sage
-Armchair General
-Fond Memories
-All of Desmonds Journeys
-The Mentor (added today)
-Best Served Cold (added today)

I will send you Armchair General, Fond Memories and Sage Happy Do you want any of saves I added today?

Thanx Smile yes the new added also. Do you have online trophies also?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo